[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

xtahuqua83b01.png

You're annoying and quite frankly, pretty pathetic.

Uh, that's his intent and has been for this thread

As long as he gets under your skin, he wins

Just scroll past like I do bro, you already know he doesnt have anything to contribute pro/con so why bother to read?

/shrug

Law Enforcement Jackpine Radicals

WELCOME TO LAW ENFORCEMENT'S "DARK SIDE": SECRET EVIDENCE, ILLEGAL SEARCHES, AND DUBIOUS TRAFFIC STOPS

Trevor Aaronson January 9 2018, 9:57 a.m.

FEDERAL AGENTS AT the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration speak in veiled terms about the secret DEA unit that shares intelligence from the National Security Agency and other organizations with law enforcement for use in criminal investigations. They call it the "Dark Side."

The Special Operations Division receives raw intelligence from the NSA's surveillance programs, including from the mass surveillance programs revealed in documents provided by whistleblower Edward Snowden. DEA agents in this unit then analyze the surveillance data and disseminate leads to federal and local police nationwide. But the information comes with a catch. Law enforcement can't use it to secure search warrants or in any way reveal the intelligence community as the source of their leads. Instead, they must find another way to justify their searches and broader investigations.

An egregious example of this law enforcement tactic occurred in 2004 when, through intercepted phone calls and their own subsequent surveillance, the DEA discovered that Ascension Alverez-Tejeda was transporting drugs from Los Angeles to Washington state in his car. To search the vehicle without revealing the phone calls as their original source, DEA agents set up an elaborate ruse.

Other than Alverez-Tejeda and his girlfriend, every person involved in this piece of theater was a DEA agent or local police officer: the person driving the car in front of Alverez-Tejeda's, the "drunk" truck driver, even the supposed car thief. While a federal judge ruled that the DEA hoax violated Fourth Amendment protections against unreasonable search and seizure, an appeals court overturned the ruling and described this abuse of Alverez-Tejeda’s constitutional rights as "relatively mild."

negging them has been a lot of fun

but i think it is finally time for ignore

join the list with Togo chingchong and rheeeeeee

these two have tried their best to suck the air out of this thread

wat?... no, not Togo, that dude is fucking pure entertainment for me

anyway, i havent put anyone on ignore, ez enough to scroll past

see, someone like bartender bart there? yeah he has no self control, doo always lickin ass for attention being 'that guy'

wat?... no, not Togo, that dude is fucking pure entertainment for me

anyway, i havent put anyone on ignore, ez enough to scroll past

see, someone like bartender bart there? yeah he has no self control, doo always lickin ass for attention being 'that guy'

not a lot of content without the noise

this is true

DT7A6xZX0AEo8fZ.jpg

so we ride or die

negging them has been a lot of fun

but i think it is finally time for ignore

join the list with Togo chingchong and rheeeeeee

these two have tried their best to suck the air out of this thread

:lol: maybe you should post some safe space signs so everyone knows not to bring any dangerous ideas around

here's one

we can have a snowflake day where you guys can post maga all day long without any of those shitlibs invading your safe space. we'll all stay out of the thread in observance and let you guys have a space where you can heal.

This video is going viral right now. Jordan Peterson just talks circles around a feminist. It's a great interview.

here's one

we can have a snowflake day where you guys can post maga all day long without any of those shitlibs invading your safe space. we'll all stay out of the thread in observance and let you guys have a space where you can heal.

lol we don't need a safe space

it's not about needing a safe space

we just wish you'd stop trolling and being annoying, that's all. there's really no use for it. :shrug:

but if u insist on doing it and it helps you sleep at night, keep at it, bro.

TW could be a great free speech forum if only Rayn would install some bully proof windows and troll proof doors

Back