Did I do this right?

If that wall is load bearing couldn't you just put in a support near the doorway and open that entire wall? Turn that into an island counter across the opening the entire length of the wall and really open that up? Put some bar height stools outside the kitchen and its a cool eating/hang out area plus the place looks bigger.

CEA8_AE24_1_A27_4_CD9_A7_BB_D7_A4813_E177_E.jpg
Oh wow, you can really see how fucked up those 2x4s are/were. Told you, son. Should've replaced em.

My god, you have some work cut out for you. I don't envy all of that finishing work to cover that sin up.

If that wall is load bearing couldn't you just put in a support near the doorway and open that entire wall? Turn that into an island counter across the opening the entire length of the wall and really open that up? Put some bar height stools outside the kitchen and its a cool eating/hang out area plus the place looks bigger.

look @ the pictures and ask yourself this question:

do I really think hes capable of doing that correctly?

1 1/2 bags 45min joint compound. 1/2 gallon general purpose mud.

I do the jointing and floating one after the next. I’d guess this is first coat, I’ll be finished after 2nd cost. Probably finish the gallon of mud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 1/2 bags 45min joint compound. 1/2 gallon general purpose mud.

I do the jointing and floating one after the next. I’d guess this is first coat, I’ll be finished after 2nd cost. Probably finish the gallon of mud.

what the fuck?

I had a 100+ year old house that I had to mud like a ton and don't know if I used that much. If you did you'd really want like a week between coats or you are going to have a shitload of cracks.

you should really just say "I'm finished with the project" and never post pictures of it again.

Damn lots of harsh drywall critics. Lol. Remember that one time I trolled Mitch
And he said if I had a job he would pay me n then I sent him an employment verification form and then I spent it all on more drugs Lolololololol

Last edited:
Guys guys guys, trust me on this, I’ll get out an inclinometer and pro tractor and align the wall to the latitudinal prime meridian equator of Jupiter’s bisecular orbit in relation to the third moons lunar eclipse. It will be within 0.0001mm 2sigma repeatability standards of ISO17025. Fuck drywall is awesome. Drink a case of beer, crank the tunes, and try to drown out the hollowness of your existence.

Last edited:
Back