So.... Is America great again yet?

I didn't really read this post but I have to admit that the only major policy concern I have about Trump is his inability to accept climate change. We really need to move forward on that and start making changes. I think we need to recognize that human-sourced climate change is a reality unless you're some uneducated Luddite.

Don't even bother. He is a slave and he doesn't know it. Slaves gonna slave. It's hard enough but when the government and all the media and celebs get together and try to stifle freedom - look what happens. We are sick of the shit. At this point - many wouldn't care if he fired pretty much everyone and worked from home. Shit is broken. Some people are too fucking stupid to understand this isn't about hate and race - it is the rescue attempt. Wake the fuck up. Most of you dipshits have never hit the road with no destination - no GPS - no specific plans. That is the free nature of our country and instead - you lock yourselves away in self-imposed prisons of fear designed to keep you looking for a savior. Don't drink the koolaid. Be free. You don't need big government. Work hard, earn your shit, love your family, follow the rules(mostly) and help a brother out along the way. End of fucking story. Why Donald? We were being led into the kill zone. The hair on the back of the neck of the nation went up and we said "Yeah - fuck that" and hung a Louie. Fuuuuck that noise.
Dude. U are my brother i always said this 😃

First hand? Were you beheaded as an infidel? How do define hate and intolerance?

:rolleyes: ass.
No, I have not witnessed the most extreme case you can think of, or murder. You guys are just being ridiculous. The most common shit here in the states, verbal and physical assault, sure. This area is highly diverse, shit happens all the time. And it's always some douchebag hick who needs a lifted truck to feel like a man.

adding millions of low income people onto medicare roles, through the ACA, has more than hammered it in the past few years.

But no matter how you slice it austerity and cost cutting is coming. Or complete bankruptcy of the Medicare system as well.

To the point that maybe the VA will begin to look good again LOL

So your idea of everyone on Medicare can make it go bankrupt in the next decade.......or give people service so shitty they will wish they were in a 3rd world country. Not sure either is what you should be after.

raise the taxable income cap for SS and increase the medicare tax a little. anyone with employee-provided insurance can instead buy into medicare as well. what the fuck do I need to make you a bowl of malt-o-meal as well?

edit: wtf people forced into ACA doesn't cut into the medicare budget. they're forced to buy private insurance. the ACA tried to shift the burden onto the states by forcing them to increase Medicaid funding but a lot of states opted out and that's a large part of why the ACA is fucked. by the way the ACA is shit so know that i'm not defending it

Last edited:
If people only understood that by introducing gvt into any market makes it more expensive.

Imagine if we didnt spend taxpayer money on social programs and instead, have a vast national savings account and were the world's #1 creditor instead of debtor.

It's not like some people want to continue to push more failed policies and grown a $20 trillion debt or anything when we could have $20 trillion in the bank.

medicare has lower overhead than corporate insurance. i'm not going to argue that some people don't abuse SSDI but you're acting like this is the sole driver for budget deficits and not the amount spent on the Iraq war, payments to vet widows, and quantitative easing

Last edited:
When has the KKK ever supported a modern Democratic candidate? Why would anyone expect any different reaction?

I didn't really read this post but I have to admit that the only major policy concern I have about Trump is his inability to accept climate change. We really need to move forward on that and start making changes. I think we need to recognize that human-sourced climate change is a reality unless you're some uneducated Luddite.

Thorium plants. Trump has been talking about them since the 90s

medicare has lower overhead than corporate insurance. i'm not going to argue that some people abuse SSDI but you're acting like this is the sole driver for budget deficits and not the amount spent on the Iraq war, payments to vet widows, and quantitative easing

you cant argue 20 trillion facts. social spending is a continuation of failed policies, time for something new.

defense spending is just that, so stop being confused and stick to the subject.

it doesnt work like that. :)

you cant argue 20 trillion facts. social spending is a continuation of failed policies, time for something new.

defense spending is just that, so stop being confused and stick to the subject.

it doesnt work like that. :)

ah now I see.... you're channeling the spirit of fool and kurayami and stone. it's like a séance. trolololol

:rolleyes: ass.
No, I have not witnessed the most extreme case you can think of, or murder. You guys are just being ridiculous. The most common shit here in the states, verbal and physical assault, sure. This area is highly diverse, shit happens all the time. And it's always some douchebag hick who needs a lifted truck to feel like a man.

Coal today, coal tomorrow, coal forever.

I think that was his backup slogan.

Climate change is a Chinese hoax designed to kill US industry according to Trump and his top energy advisor is a huge skeptic.

So...

Seriously though, reform the NRC and go nuclear. Make America glow again.

the best thing that could happen would be if he nominated some Enron-style CEO to the leadership of his energy task force ala shrub, and then pretend that his hands are tied when the CEO's company starts robbing some wealthy state (not redneck America) blind.

watch Enron smartest guys in the room if you get your news from the MSM

Back