The Data...doesn't lie about the Peace spreaders

ZooL

Veteran XX
These fuckers are on Par with Dindus. All the while its True that dindu's killed more people in Chicago alone in the USA this past week than in Iraq for the last 3 months.

UK is having some of the peace that they imported from peace bath and beyond.

Essex teen blinded and four others suffered burns after strangers threw acid at them | Daily Mail Online

349246C800000578-3606210-image-m-6_1464104684417.jpg

annnnddd his victims

3491016300000578-3606210-Graphic_images_shared_online_show_the_horrific_injuries_endured_-a-1_1464104631121.jpg

3491007B00000578-3606210-The_images_show_at_least_three_boys_with_severe_burn_marks_to_th-a-2_1464104631236.jpg

3491001D00000578-3606210-image-a-80_1464094308629.jpg

And I am supposed to conduct myself normally around muslims, sand niggers, regular african niggers and mexican niggers, when all they do is rape murder and NOT EVOLVE - yet we are supposed to live with them - without killing them back.

The Garbage has to FUCKING END SOMEWHERE.

T53M9.png

And I am supposed to conduct myself normally around muslims, sand niggers, regular african niggers and mexican niggers, when all they do is rape murder and NOT EVOLVE - yet we are supposed to live with them - without killing them back.

Steady on. You are making gross generalisations and exaggerating. That's not "all" they do, they also sniffle on the train, have disproportionate welfare needs, blame the providers, and generally annoy me.

The IQ stats are similar too.

IQ Stats
Jewish American = 113
Asian America = 106
White American = 103
Mexican American = 90
Mixed American = 89
Black American = 85 <----- Violent
Muslims = 84 <----- Violent
Black African = 70 <---- Violent

We DID have a way of dealing with criminals..but the LIBERALS screamed REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Thats wrong!!!.

We used to hang criminals. You robbed a bank...you got hanged or gunned down.
You raped you got hanged. You were a horse thief you got 10 years, you murdered, you got hanged.

This is why we have problems - because we let the faggy liberals dictate what is right and wrong. Using some Faggy wussy sissy's ideas as your moral compass is the road to failure.

The reset is coming, you can almost feel it. And it won't be to soon.

Horse thieving and cattle rustling are still punishable by death by hanging in some states.

i doubt the life expectancy of a gang member in chicago is very high, so i fail to see how your stance on "faggy liberals" has anything to do with the violent crime rate in chicago. if they were worried about getting hanged they probably would worry about getting shot which obviously is not the case.

dmaul if you think that the justice system hasn't been fucked up by do gooder anti death penalty libshits than you - YOU are part of the problem.

74% of refugees to Australia come from just four countries: Afghanistan, Iran, Sri Lanka and Iraq

So Far: Syrian Refugees in U.S. Include 2,098 Muslims, 53 Christians

IMMIGRATION authorities warned the Fraser government in 1976 it was accepting too many Lebanese Muslim refugees without "the required qualities" for successful integration.

The Fraser cabinet was also told many of the refugees were unskilled, illiterate and had questionable character and standards of personal hygiene.

Cabinet documents released today by the National Archives under the 30-year rule reveal how Australia's decision to accept thousands of Lebanese Muslims fleeing Lebanon's 1976 civil war led to a temporary collapse of normal eligibility standards.

The emergence of the documents raises the question of whether the temporary relaxation might have contributed to contemporary racial tensions in Sydney's southwest, which exploded a year ago into race-based riots in Cronulla.

Integrated refugees are 87.3% more likely to sniffle on trains

I have seen 0 evidence that the death penalty has any impact on violent crime rates. It costs a stupid amount of money and wastes our judicial system's time. Plus we kill innocent people, undoubtedly. If you have evidence to the contrary, present it.

I am not anti-death penalty if there is evidence to support its use. I have a problem with having a policy in place to appeal to the emotions of retards like you.

I have seen 0 evidence that the death penalty has any impact on violent crime rates. It costs a stupid amount of money and wastes our judicial system's time. Plus we kill innocent people, undoubtedly. If you have evidence to the contrary, present it.

I am not anti-death penalty if there is evidence to support its use. I have a problem with having a policy in place to appeal to the emotions of retards like you.

Yep, on top of all that all the appeals force family members, witnesses, etc to be dragged through the whole process over and over and over.

The IQ stats are similar too.

IQ Stats
Jewish American = 113
Asian America = 106
White American = 103
Mexican American = 90
Mixed American = 89
Black American = 85 <----- Violent
Muslims = 84 <----- Violent
Black African = 70 <---- Violent

My IQ is too high to be measured.
:p:

Every news story you see should be EVIDENCE.

The Deterrence that IS a SWIFT EXECUTION - has been gotten rid of.

Its simple logic. Its like this

example.
You are going to rob me but you know I am carrying this
American Tactical Imports

This makes it much more unlikely that you will rob me - because Deterrence factor.
Now if you do rob me, there is pretty good chance you will be execute by me.

You should be execute by justice system if caught and convicted of robbery.

Back