[SO] The government is shut down...

He hates himself. He is yet another white guilt apologist, who listens to rap music, smokes blunts all day, while living in the most ass backwards hillbilly region of the world. Where he not only has never met a black person in real life, but believes he relates to them, and feels he is one because he prays to one every night when he faces Capital Hill.

There are whiggers and then there is whatever dumb fucking rock this myopic minded fuck crawled out from under.

suck more dick......and try less hard at life, because owebama the godking can't save this country without you.

000godking.jpg

I told tele his rant reeked of not understanding the debt ceiling and conveniently ignoring 13 years of unprecedented and previously unneeded spending, why it was done, and he responded with his typical rant on how the economy is evil because it goes up and down.

I told tele his rant reeked of not understanding the debt ceiling and conveniently ignoring 13 years of unprecedented and previously unneeded spending, why it was done, and he responded with his typical rant on how the economy is evil because it goes up and down.

Lol dudes a real life meber. He leached his living out of a government funded daycare for asperged man-babies and pretends to be a libertarian and a pacifist online.

I can see you got nothing from anything I said either.

I know you would like for the debt ceiling to be done away with, much like credit card spending limits, but at what point might you begin to feel uneasy about our ability to repay our debt?

Never.....because it sure seems that way. So not only are you a might makes right, the majority is never wrong, sort of guy.....but you also hate the idea of fiscal constraint and numbers holding an insolvent country down kind of d00d.

democracy01.jpg

That's cool and all.....but certainly doesn't make you any kind of economic scholar about the topic. It just illustrates you don't give a shit about America becoming the next Greece or Japan. And that you think the issues we face were a rarity that we will never experience again (despite me showing you otherwise). Despite Obomba pushing for new unilateral wars in Syria......another economic crisis looming (at the end of QE indefinite)

herp the derp.....good luck with that. Just because you obviously don't understand anything I say to you doesn't make my content wrong......just my ability to make you understand it.

Last edited:
Those smaller bills are designed to fund programs to prevent backlash from their strategy, and anyone with half a brain sees that and sees why that shouldn't be done.

The republicans made a terrible calculation. If this continues until the 15th and furloughed employees start having checks delayed, the backlash is going increase exponentially.

Uh, no. You're dead wrong.

Prior to the advent of Omnibus Bills (which were great for hiding huge amounts of pork), Congress had to approve separate bills for each dept in the executive under discretionary spending through the United States House Committee on Appropriations.

It still amazes me that the one time a grassroots org elects people who actually try to hold up a promise for them being elected are somehow to be demonized for it. How many times have pols been elected who dont do as their constituency wanted yet have the audacity to ask them to be re-elected?

Look at all the people who re-elected Owebomba despite all the rhetoric he threw around in 2007, only to renig on all of them. Is gitmo still open? What about deficits under Bush he called unpatriotic? NDAA? PA expansion? Closed door meetings with corporations? The list goes on and on.

???

My tax dollars paid for your adult daycare.

Fact:
You have to have a job to have tax dollars.

Smoking blunts and listening to bone thugs isn't a job.

Fact:
You love government. You can't get enough government. You even wanted a war recently in Syria over WMD. Yet you want to make fun of people who get money from the defense industry?

Fact:
You are without a doubt the biggest hypocrite who has ever been on the internet. As much fun as I had pulling out ICFire's old quotes.....yours from the Bush era are even more hilarious considering your positions now.

You should either acknowledge that you are an authoritarian neocon or admit you really do stand for nothing at all. Besides trolling, race baiting, and sucking DNC dick

Fact: when you nail the fuck out of a meber and show tw that everything he posts is a load of crap, he just makes up more loads of crap.

Tele - as long as you keep referring to the debt ceiling as a credit card limit you'll continue to show you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.

It still amazes me that the one time a grassroots org elects people who actually try to hold up a promise for them being elected are somehow to be demonized for it. How many times have pols been elected who dont do as their constituency wanted yet have the audacity to ask them to be re-elected?

If the tea party wants to cut government spending and shrink the role of government I'm all for it; they have my support.

But do it through the democratic process of proposing bills and voting on other bills. Not by holding the government hostage because you're a petulant child.

Last edited:
Back