suck it liberals

Americans aren't well read enough to have a definition for any president liberal or republican... Carter left the us without a military and a stalled economy. With the USsr ready to invade, it was clear what to do. Today it isn't clear.

23r6zhd.gif

Americans aren't well read enough to have a definition for any president liberal or republican... Carter left the us without a military and a stalled economy. With the USsr ready to invade, it was clear what to do. Today it isn't clear.

You are so fucking braindead stupid I really have to wonder how you get through your day without dying by some kind of accident or misadventure.

I don't understand why Republicans blindly fight for multi billionaires to make an extra few billion when the majority of them clearly aren't billionaires.

Tell me, why can't we tax people who have over 1 Billion?

I don't understand why Republicans blindly fight for multi billionaires to make an extra few billion when the majority of them clearly aren't billionaires.

Tell me, why can't we tax people who have over 1 Billion?

the rich don`t want to be taxed anymore than you do

the rich don`t want to be taxed anymore than you do
Who cares what the rich want?

Its not like they don't have an over-representation in our government through lobbying for special provisions, temporary tax rate reductions that suddenly become permanent, and a revolving door through which they can physically enter the political system easier than anyone else.

Please, tell me more about what the rich want, I'll be playing a tune for them. :boohoo:

Who cares what the rich want?

Its not like they don't have an over-representation in our government through lobbying for special provisions, temporary tax rate reductions that suddenly become permanent, and a revolving door through which they can physically enter the political system easier than anyone else.

Please, tell me more about what the rich want, I'll be playing a tune for them. :boohoo:

Class warfare is an easy way to divert the population from the real problems. You try to use a system built by the rich to tax the rich :/

Back