words with friends

Goshin

GriftKing
Veteran XX
hello

obviously you're my buddy by now if you clicked this. And here are words
My face hurts from oak pollen but that shit is finally over, so i should get to feelin better in a few days.
What's good with you friends?

if you clicked this and have hate in your heart... why you did click?

815396_3107022_290.jpg

honestly, i thought this was about that scrabble app words with phriends. i only came here to be a total douche and tell you friends was meant to be spelt with with a ph... sorry tribalwar has turned me into a bit of twat.

:lol:

is it really spelled phriends?
i also dont agree with wordplay or whatever or words with friends (iphone and android apps that do the same thing)
whatever they're called
because they allow shitty non words into the game

so what did you do on a saturday night obi

oh nothing much just posted in a goshin thread

I should just ctrl-k already

Everybody welcome
I'm eating sopes con carne y queso
I've found it's good not to have prejudice in my heart... the food tastes better.

yeah you must be on a real dry-streak. second night in a row you're staying in (don't worry i'm not keeping a record of this on a calendar).

i also hate the scrabble apps letting in non-words. my family always played no-foreign languages in scrabble, so you couldn't put down qi (that's chinese for chi) or trois (french for three) or other such nonsense. only english words were allowed. words with phriends doesn't have that rule - their game is flawed.

it fucks up my banangrams game too since people are like "scrabble app allows it!!!!!"
i didnt stay in last night

yeah you must be on a real dry-streak. second night in a row you're staying in (don't worry i'm not keeping a record of this on a calendar).

nah it's just exam period for all my friends who are currently in school, plus I've been working a particular project pretty hard that could be worth a lot of money

willing to stay in a weekend or two to see what comes of it

no something totally different, actually business related rather than just something I was doing for myself

Back