So..... what do you think of your ex g/f and how do you now deal with her.?

I think she's certifiably fucking insane and belongs right where she is, 1200 miles away and not in contact with me.

Although it was pretty funny when a mutual friend pointed out that a guy who went out with her for a while (and then of course broke up with her, like they all do) recently posted on Facebook "holy fuck thank God I'm single again... no more crazy ladies for me" :lol:

I was half-tempted to message him and trade crazybitch stories, but decided against it. But I wish I did cuz I'm sure it would be hilarious.

I think she's certifiably fucking insane and belongs right where she is, 1200 miles away and not in contact with me.

Although it was pretty funny when a mutual friend pointed out that a guy who went out with her for a while (and then of course broke up with her, like they all do) recently posted on Facebook "holy fuck thank God I'm single again... no more crazy ladies for me" :lol:

I was half-tempted to message him and trade crazybitch stories, but decided against it. But I wish I did cuz I'm sure it would be hilarious.

shulda done it.
wooda given you mo info
...anna den be mo prepared fo dee nexta wan
...whenna she begins tah exs ep! :banging:

i've broken up with all my gfs and dont talk to them mostly for their [mental] sake

also talking/hanging out with an ex only holds back both ppl from meeting new, better people

hmmmmmmmm,..... guess I'm more wicked

when dey comes around I "gently" remind them
of their "missteps" and tells them things will be all right
and wishes them good luck.

Anna dat I'm doing just fine...thing couldn't be better.
anna
..."see you later,cuz I'm kinda busy right now"!

I don't know because I don't talk to them. Its the right thing to do.

this is probably the best answer, but mine

i still talk to my highschool sweetheart because she's a sad dumb gorgeous girl that is more convinced with every passing day that i was the best thing that happened to her

the other serious girl i had, i broke up with and months later started dating her best friend/roommate

i broke her heart and it's been around 2 years

she tells people that i don't even know that i was the one

ironically her roommate will be the one

so i keep in touch with all but one of my girlfriends basically

well usually I start.. well I start with making some mad beats

then I pretend I am in a jerry springer trailer universe and don't know how to type

then I have a kid even more retarded than me

then we both really spam the fuck out of a forum about a video game neither of us played, and on the off chance one of us did have a video game... we traded it for crack and married a hooker

Back