Arsin/Precise2

is anyone getting this

arsin is literally the most delusional person these forums have ever seen

I actually think so

if you disagree with arsin, you're clearly riding cock

so does that mean the entire forum is riding cock because everyone knows obi is right

And Jas you know better, afterall you've kept in touch with ellen for 5 years:

hi this is Pollyanna

I'm not totally sure what's going on right now but...

LGBR or Jas Scalia is really creepy: "im someone whos been familiar with justin lawrence for more than 5 years now and each passing year we've been noticing that Jas has becoming more and more delusional and desperate for attention. at first we shrugged it off as just him being him but now its getting to the point where we're genuinely concerned for his mental health.

please, you need to get him help. i would do it but im 8,000 miles away. i've tried talking to him but he's beyond talking to anymore."

Justin's family and I don't know this person so I think you guys should be more worried about him than Justin
Post below what great things your local University is researching by arsin - Page 14 - TribalWar Forums

:stab:

arsin bro.. everybody knows you are precise aka Precise2 aka Justin Lawrence of Stouffville, ON

why.. do yo.. I..

I just don't..

what is going on here

i dont even know what to say either

this more or less confirms hes legitimately insane

is anyone getting this

arsin is literally the most delusional person these forums have ever seen

I actually think so
Not so sure about that Obiburn. The idea that this Not Work Safe
ass belongs to ellen is beyond belief. Even earlier you saw a pic of my bicep - there's no way that could belong to ellen.

But yet you persisted. :jester: :rofl:

Then you started spamming the "I am Sherlock Holmes" pics we started to realize that you actually were serious about me being ellen. :jester: That this in fact wasn't a troll! You were serious. You were convinced.

Funny went overboard into the bizarre - into the territory of purest nerd rage I've ever seen on the web. I should thank you for that but ... we could no longer laugh at or with you.

Yet your attention whorism prevented us from feeling pathos. Why? You started a thread about asking the forum for a fucking apology :nuts:

Holy fuck.

Yea, tomorrow I'll be shaking my head about you, and about how you found refuge in this corner of the intarweb.

Last edited:

sorry guys I can't even begin to comprehend this right now, it's like 5:00am and I need some sleep.

this is literal adject delusional behaviour

I just.

I can't..

words fail me

jesus christ

i looked at the access logs for those times someone posted about arsin and precise logging out at the same time and they came from different, non-proxy IPs from different service providers on windows boxes. that'd be a pretty neat trick for one guy to pull off.

i think the only sane person in this fiasco is precise.

arsin's posting style is way to autistic for it to be a smurf, i realized that when I got a response on precise's bbm, and he sounded confused/slightly sane.

i looked at the access logs for those times someone posted about arsin and precise logging out at the same time and they came from different, non-proxy IPs from different service providers on windows boxes. that'd be a pretty neat trick for one guy to pull off.

i think the only sane person in this fiasco is precise.

Obibun is a moron.

What about me? I talked to another girl! :clap:

n39107877_9205.jpg

Back