Arsin/Precise2

I like how Obibun keeps insisting in every post (multiple repeat posts per page) that the "case is cracked" despite still having unanswered questions, and then Rayn stops in every few pages to say Obi's wrong/insane.

And it just sends Obi into a renewed posting fit. :lol:

I like how Obibun keeps insisting in every post (multiple repeat posts per page) that the "case is cracked" despite still having unanswered questions, and then Rayn stops in every few pages to say Obi's wrong/insane.

And it just sends Obi into a renewed posting fit. :lol:

Data, dear Data, lover of hentai and proliferer of over 300 personalized hentai sigs.

As has been stated by many others, as you forget I am far from the only one proving this case, all questions have been answered here. The only one remains is why nerds still maintain their denial in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Is it unwavering loyalty to Rayn? An apathetic mastermind who uses their trust against them for his own perceived greater good of the forum?

Nobody knows.. all we do know is that, as was known years previous, arsin = precise, and now, arsin = Precise2 and Justin Lawrence of Stouffville, Ontario.

I'm still waiting for arsin to come back so I can ask him, once again, why he had a psychological breakdown, began threatening people and needed to be banned when they made fun of a picture that, according to him, is not him.

I mean and that's just one, one that he refuses to answer. That's accepting that Justin Lawrence is also a time traveller from the future who was able to go back in time and remove his own Facebook profile 30 minutes before he had ever been contacted.

Oh, and the other 16035 reasons that have been offered by everybody.

Like why he failed to react with any emotion whatsoever upon finding out somebody was "stealing his identity" for three years, and still does not appear to care in the least. Not even a passing fear. In fact, he's actually become chummy with somebody who evidently impersonated him for three years and invited all this shit to happen to him.

I mean really if you can't see the truth here you're either an idiot or an angsty nerdvirgin on the denial bandwagon. There is, in the most absolute sense, no other option.

9/11 was an inside job

I'm getting tired here

would someone tell Justin Lawrence to log back into arsin's profile so I can ask him that question another 67 times

and have him conveniently ignore it some more?

Obibun, I think you need to learn how to read, here I'll make it hard for you too miss. HOW WOULD ME BEING MAD GOT ANYTHING SOLVED WHAT SO EVER.
Why don't you tell me how this whole arsin/precise thing started. What made you initally believe that he was me?

At this point, the only thing that will settle the "debate" (used loosely) is an authentic, recent (as in today) photo of arsin for comparison.

He said he would provide one but that's his typical bullshit smoke.

There's no reason for emotion, arsin. Emotions simply happen.

Obviously you being mad would not solve anything. But it would be natural, upon finding out somebody had been "stealing your identity" for three years.

Not even one outburst. Not even one single outburst or wishing of ill will towards somebody who "stole your identity" for three years and has invited attacks on your personal life. Someone who has more or less made you take two entire days to defend yourself. The exact opposite, actually, you "befriended" him and have joined him in antagonizing me here.

You are either a very stupid delusional lunatic or a time travelling emotionless robot.

I don't think you could come across as any more pathetic obibun. and leave it to the FAS kid to say the eyes pierce when they're actually googly eyes.

I don't understand how me being the most charasmatic and ruggedly good looking e-sleuth in this forum's history has anything to do with being pathetic

except in the eyes of a jealous nerd virgin

Back