[lol Dubai] British grandad jailed in Dubai because he can't pay bill

a lot of the Americans on TW are xenophobic or just plain old racist :)

i think the Canadians are a bit more chilled and balanced, whereas the Aussies are about half and half....you've got like, Beren and MC Hamster who are quite liberal and tolerant, and Geck0 and probably some more who literally see black people as a lower species

Oh if only we could be more like the Brits. Shit that doesn't smell, an aura of intellectual superiority to keep us warm on chill winter nights, and an almost saintly level of compassion and understanding for all our fellow men. Maybe some day ;)

i didnt claim to be perfect, i'm a racist cunt :shrug:

i'm just saying what i see on TW

most of you are like ngfm deep down

Every day we logon to TW and gaze into the void. One day we will all wake up wearing t-shirts with horses on them and a world-view that would make David Duke cringe.

now that I think about it, most probably aren't they just like to post dumb shit. I like to post dumb shit about niggers and people who I think I am better than too... but a few are...

that story is like a little snippet of some people's big complex problem. my assertion is that you don't get into deep shit like that without there being a lot more to it than what's written in a few paragraphs of news blurb.

I should just say "they didn't have $20,000 in their emergency fund?!?!? they get what they deserve for failing at life skillz!"*

*unless some sand niggers with curly shoes did it to them, then they are faultless and should be saved like all the locked up puppy dogs

Flunky, you shouldn't try to act superior and then post things like that reply.

my assertion is that you don't get into deep shit like that without there being a lot more to it than what's written in a few paragraphs of news blurb.

Your assertion? haha.
So because your emotions tell you that you don't want to believe this story, your going to say it couldn't happen because it wouldn't happen in the Western world. Brilliant.

I should just say "they didn't have $20,000 in their emergency fund?!?!? they get what they deserve for failing at life skillz!"*

It occurs to me that some people can't handle these sorts of stories emotionally, so they try to construct an alternate view as a defense mechanism. I think you might fit into that category.

Flunky, you shouldn't try to act superior and then post things like that reply.

Your assertion? haha.
So because your emotions tell you that you don't want to believe this story, your going to say it couldn't happen because it wouldn't happen in the Western world. Brilliant.

It occurs to me that some people can't handle these sorts of stories emotionally, so they try to construct an alternate view as a defense mechanism. I think you might fit into that category.

no, it could happen in the western world too. except, of course, the debtors prison part. that would not happen.

I am just ranting for fun, I am bored and alone at work on a snow day. I am just trying to take Mitch's side a little bit. I just thought the story seemed to have a sensationalist tinge to it, that's all.

I have no sympathy for these retards. They spin this tail of boohoo and are pleading to be held above the countries law because they are foreigners. This whole ordeal probably could of been avoided by simply bribing someone. Do you think raping goes on in arab prisons?

Dubai isn't a country. Thanks for proving the stereotype.

It might as well be.

The only other thing in the country (literally) is Abu Dhabi. And Dubai was technically an independent kingdom until the seven Emirates united in 1971.

Learn some history, fuckface.

It might as well be.

The only other thing in the country (literally) is Abu Dhabi. And Dubai was technically an independent kingdom until the seven Emirates united in 1971.

The only other thing in the country literally is the mainland. Hawaii was technically an independent kingdom until it joined the 49 United States in 1959.

Ohh, look data's logic applied elsewhere shows how fucking retarded he is.

Back