The TW army is about to rage war on Feldmann Nissan

Ezlpo is retarded.

Feldman hasn't even done anything wrong. They hired a third party to host a contest, so their involvement ends at they paid the guy and he told them a winner.

The problem lies with this third party who chose the 2nd place team to receive the grand prize without any in depth explanation. Telos was DQed on cheating or rigging accusations. When pressed they said he didn't cheat.

The biggest complaint is that the 2nd place team finished the contest 1k behind even after having an 1800 point jump at the last hour of the competition. At no point during the contest were they docked any points despite proof that they had invalid votes cast for them.

This is all bad karma from Telos deleting my name from his spread sheet letter by letter in slow motion.

Ezlpo is retarded.

Feldman hasn't even done anything wrong. They hired a third party to host a contest, so their involvement ends at they paid the guy and he told them a winner.

The problem lies with this third party who chose the 2nd place team to receive the grand prize without any in depth explanation. Telos was DQed on cheating or rigging accusations. When pressed they said he didn't cheat.

The biggest complaint is that the 2nd place team finished the contest 1k behind even after having an 1800 point jump at the last hour of the competition. At no point during the contest were they docked any points despite proof that they had invalid votes cast for them.

Sounds like a lawsuit if you asked me.

telos,

everyone is sorry they helped you because you are a spineless faggot that doesn't deserve jack shit.

fuck off,
tw

I want to rage Ezlpo's sphincter with my size 13 wide foot wearing my combat boots with extreme prejudice.

I hope you tear bitch

If you are a member and do not have access to our secret hide-out, but want to participate, please PM me and I will keep you in the loop and provide info on how you can help.

I am not condoning any phone calls that end with "We are gonna rape your dog."
Vet only forum?

You guys take yourselves entirely too seriously.

but the thread is working.

I just deleted 20 posts in my inbox about folks wanting to help after I responded to them.

Most were members, but not all. Some were vets and one was a Vet++.

Call me retarded, but at least you can't call me indian.

but the thread is working.

I just deleted 20 posts in my inbox about folks wanting to help after I responded to them.

Most were members, but not all. Some were vets and one was a Vet++.

Call me retarded, but at least you can't call me indian.

Ezlpo is an indian.

Back