[NWS][Vaginas] Do you prefer an innie or an outtie?

The girl I'm fucking now has the most perfect innie pussy I've ever seen/fucked. I can't get enough of it. I don't normally care that much about a girl's pussy (pussy is pussy) but this girl is an exception. It is perfectly manicured, perfectly shaped, perfectly tasting, perfectly tight, and perfectly wet. Innie FTW.

This. word for word actually.

are we fucking the same girl?

Most broads don't even know there's a difference. A lot of them think their vagina is the same as all vaginas.

I prefer outtie.

I wonder what kind she has?

n54000561430462039964ky3.jpg

I bet it used to be an innie but after years of taking moose cock in the Canadian wilderness, she's now an outtie.

I think the overwhelming majority of posts in this thread should have started with "I think I would like..."

I bet it used to be an innie but after years of taking moose cock in the Canadian wilderness, she's now an outtie.

it is enjoyable to suck on the lips and after months of doing this they become roast beefy, for the rest of the girls life she will know that you are the guy that ruined her vagina and turned her into a whore

Innie.

I've never had sex with a woman who had an outie, I always assumed that shit happens if they've had far to much sex, IE: a whore. And I've never slept with a tramp /shrug

so that means you have only had sex with your whale

right

Back