Kurayami is insecure about his looks: A proof through logical logic

It's great how Kura always tries to spin everything as if it's all part of some master plan of his, then tries to make fun of people for "taking TW too seriously" or "needing to get off the computer".

He has more posts than almost anyone else, he has an extensive collection of links and other information on countless people here, and he spends a significant portion of his free time sitting around and plotting ways to fuck with people on here.

Who's the one that needs to get off the computer, again?

jonez seriously dude kura has even posted only 1 time in this entire thread. Your posts are fucking annoying

And this is somehow surprising to you? Get his dick out of you mouth. Of course he's not going to respond to a thread that shows how much of a fake he is.

I was in the area already doing business, I dropped by for laughs then left after 5 minutes. "It totally wasted my entire day"

:lol:

[opsayo analysis] the isuk dossier by Jislan - TribalWar Forums
He kept asking online if he could come and we kept saying no, even threatening to call the police if he showed up. yeah, maybe that was a little overboard, but no one fucking likes isuk and none of us wanted him there. so he actually drives some 1 1/2 or 2 hours just to crash the Lan. Fucking creepy. But he's at his most pathetic when he shows up with some fatass that makes Col look like Yogi, pouts around the Lan room for a couple of minutes with everyone staring at him. He overhears someone say "scuzzle", which if I remember correctly, was Rich telling me not to go over there and take his ass out of the hotel. Then he tries to act all tough and starts saying "Who here is Scuzzle? Where's Scuzzle at?" I guess he wasn't expecting to have a 6'3", 180 lb guy walk over to him, so when he saw who Scuzzle was, he shutup, pouted around a little bit more and left.

Isuk found my apartment based on a picture I took and showed up ringing my doorbell while I wasn't there

I once got PM'ed by alexissomething asking me where I lived in IL. It was weird and random so I asked some people wtf was up. I was told that it was actually isuk, and that he was using pictures of his own sister to hit on me.

I also got to meet him when he showed up at one of the last chicagoLANs. He was either really high or completely retarded. Trying to hold a conversation with him was pretty much the most awkward thing I've ever had to do because he couldn't focus at all. He asked me to point out scuzzle at one point, which I did, but he couldn't even figure out who I was pointing at. He ended up thinking that scuzzle was an asian kid on the opposite side of the room from where I was pointing. He and the pasty kid he showed up with ended up just leaving without quietly after Terra threatened to call the police :)lol:).

slam remember when i talked to you on the phone

I have no hate, more pity than anything else. And I do remember you calling my work trying to talk to me, luckily you never got through. Creepy is too tame of a word to really encapsulate all that you are. :sunny:

you want creepy?

i used to pub LT with sarcastick fairly frequently back in the day and isuk (smurfing as always) noticed this. he'd join random servers under sarca's name (and even sarca's smurf names) and be like "wsup ryan?" and then spout a bunch of personal details about me that i can only guess he gathered from browsing the forums and irc. i give him credit for that, he was such a successful liar that he hoodwinked me.

he divulged all of this after i banned him from a server for playing with his real name one day. i think he thought that i would be impressed that he went so far as to lie and create an alternate persona just to hang out with me on a videogame server.

he also used to pm me asking me (knowing slogg and i are buds) when i would be visiting slogg and if i wanted to meet up with him too since they live close to one another. that's not so bad by itself. at least, not until he started repeatedly sending me instant messages telling me i was "hot" and saying we "would get along so well" and "have a great time."

dont even get me started on how he begged me to be a captain in throwback, told me he cleaned up his act, would follow the rules, and then got busted for cheating.

somethin aint right with that boy.

AIM Logs! (Screennames edited)
Spoiler

Kurayami said:
Heh. Yeah, I suppose there aren't many people that do that razz
I didn't make it up, either. Break out the ol' Japanese dictionary if you're really curious. Cliche', but better in another language.
Pro tip: don't choose handles when you're depressed. They stick with you for many years.

:rofl:

kurayami generally avoids threads where he gets legitimately called out

Oh thats common knowledge

Kurayami also known as Kura likes planes, cooking, penis, hiking mountains alone, and picking e-fights on TW. If you've ever done anything stupid, it is noted and cataloged in a Dewey Decimaled archive he maintains in his home. There's at least one thread on the front page with "Kurayami" in the topic at all times. Kura was also the "winner" of a recent ban poll. Though his accomplishments are many, one thing still eludes him: Vagina. He does contend that he has actually had sex, but no one believes him.

"I had sex before most of this forum (virgins/nerds,) so Xcursion is in good company."

Kurayami has the highest post count of any Tribalwar member.

Although he maintains a rolodex of things to insult people with, many of the 'facts' he states are either derivations of semi-true stories, or just flat out lies he repeats to entertain himself. Through the years its been made quite obvious he has no actual life, other than insulting people on Tribalwar repeatedly, hiking alone, and taking poorly setup pictures.

Frequent attempts to bring him to a LAN event (even going so far as to offer to cover his expenses) have brought excuses and ultimately he has never shown up. Many believe this proves more about what a 'cool guy' he is than anything (read: loser who is afraid of people in real life.)

Kurayami also appears to have a disdain for people who are successful in life. He'll frequently make off hand comments about other posters' wealth or their parent's wealth.

P.S. I realize that 90% of everything I post is negative, but that's just my way of saying I love you while simultaneously protecting myself if those feelings are not reciprocated.

i don't like kurayami because he's a phony. but i dislike the people who like and encourage his facade even more than i dislike his dumb act.

i might be a morbidly obese narcissistic misogynist, but at least i'm real.

i don't like kurayami because he's a phony. but i dislike the people who like and encourage his facade even more than i dislike his dumb act.

i might be a morbidly obese narcissistic misogynist, but at least i'm real.

:lol:
Keep it real, bro.

Back