[SAUSAGEFEST] oh dang is it that time of year again????

oh and I have your sun glasses LD

Really? Piece of crap old Rayban ones all chipped up everywhere? (literally have had those for 15+ years). Cool. I didn't even know they were missing. hehe

Oh and I'll pick up the KingCobra at the same time (whenever) unless you tossed then at homeless people already. haha

that saturday was the first time i ever heard a mexican complain about something being too hot when i ate it and thought it was not really hot..

LD do remember that ?

you were saying ..damm they are good but fuck they are hot and you were saying WTF to mofo for only making the 1 kind.

they where fresh Phyzx... they had crunch to them still .. not like some soggy canned bullshit... he difinitly did them up right and DID way more of them....there was no you get a half of a ball bullshit

i think i ate like 4 or 5 of em tried all the different sausage then the alligator made my stomach feel like it was gonna explode

You get about 14 balls per 2lbs of bacon. The most I've done is a double batch, as it takes a fuckton of time time/effort just to form the balls. Its definitely a labor of love.

he was about the same size

he must be thinking of his friend paris something or another that was there last year.. he was playing GHIII with Kharnal i think

Back