Guess Which Country Supplies the Most Oil to the U.S.

maybe we'll start charging you a fee for your own national defense, since it's our military that prevents any foreign occupier from even thinking about attacking Canada.

I love how Americans talk as if they individually have any power what-so-ever. "Maybe we should charge", "Maybe we will attack you", "Maybe we will take it".

Maybe you will do absolutely nothing.

Yes, and lose most of your population's support in uprisings and mass demonstrations. I love how idiots like this think they can put on a cowboy hat and invade random shit with zero consequences. Canada doesn't need a mass military; it has support from most European superpowers for one reason or another.

The only reason any country has the support of another is either (1) economic benefit, or (2) respect / fear of the military. In Canada's case, it is FLUSH with natural resources, and has zero military to speak of (mounties are closet homos), so the only reason it was never invaded is because it shares a border with the US, who would never let it's border be compromised like that. If the US didn't exist, or was middle of the pack in terms of military strength, Canada would long ago have been dominated by foreign militaries. Debating how pissy the American public would be about doesn't negate the facts.

Non issue, huh? How many colonies are you aware of that are adjacent to the occupier? How close is the Caribbean to the UK or France? You're a fucking moron if you think Canada would be anything other than owned by a European superpower, but for the United States. Not to mention, Canada is soveriegn only by the good grace of the Americans. If we had a mind to, we'd fucking own you tomorrow.

Canada is sovereign because we broke away from the United Kingdom. We have no need to be wary of a European superpower because we're allied with them. I really don't see a flotilla of Mujahadeen fighters making it across the Pacific, either.

The U.S. has also attempted to invade Canada, repeatedly, and has failed, repeatedly.

You're a stereotypical American caricature. You can't do shit, you won't do shit, but you run your mouth because you think you're some shit.

I am pretty sure that the oil that Canada sends is not gasoline grade, more like heating oil, not sweet light crude...but I could be wrong...Google FTW.

Yeah, thought so. Canada has the sand oil, which is heavy oil. It cost more to refine and process, but it is cheaper than light crude. From my understanding, though, heavy oils is better for use in Diesel/Heating fuel/ kerosene, because they do not need to be as refined....:shrug: Light is better for gasoline.

Last edited:
Canada is sovereign because we broke away from the United Kingdom. We have no need to be wary of a European superpower because we're allied with them. I really don't see a flotilla of Mujahadeen fighters making it across the Pacific, either.

The U.S. has also attempted to invade Canada, repeatedly, and has failed, repeatedly.

You're a stereotypical American caricature. You can't do shit, you won't do shit, but you run your mouth because you think you're some shit.

:sex::sex::sex:

mounties.jpg

If the US didn't exist, or was middle of the pack in terms of military strength, Canada would long ago have been dominated by foreign militaries.

Which ones?

France gave up, America gave up, and Britain finally called it quits.

Should Canada be watching out for the Chinese navy?

Not true. There are political factors involved and obviously there is an infrastructure issue. There's hundreds of miles of pipeline to transport the oil to the United States from Canada.

Which means it would be difficult for Canada to sell to another buyer (they would get less money for the same oil, due to transportation costs). In essence, it would make shit more expensive for everyone, but it wouldn't fuck up the USA. Oil is a global market. If party #1 (Canada) sells more shit to party #2 (China) and less to party #3 (USA), then party #2 (China) buys less from party #4 (Saudi Arabia). Party #4 then sells their excess shit to party #3 (USA), and we all pay a bit more for transportation and temporary interruption of supply. Of course, Canada wouldn't do this, because, while Canadians are borderline retarded, you would have to be full-fledged retarded to do something like that. There is no benefit for anyone involved.

P.S. Canadians are only borderline retarded as a whole because orbital drags down their average with his -600 IQ.

Which ones?

France gave up, America gave up, and Britain finally called it quits.

Should Canada be watching out for the Chinese navy?

The British and French were fighting each other for dominance of Canada; neither were fighting any military power belonging to a soverign Canada. Your population, as it were, had no choice but to sit by and watch while it was decided. Later, when America tried to invade it was pushed out by the British occupiers - again, nothing resembling a soverign Canadian force.

I love how you vaguely point to examples that, in fact, prove my point.

I am pretty sure that the oil that Canada sends is not gasoline grade, more like heating oil, not sweet light crude...but I could be wrong...Google FTW.

Yeah, thought so. Canada has the sand oil, which is heavy oil. It cost more to refine and process, but it is cheaper than light crude. From my understanding, though, heavy oils is better for use in Diesel/Heating fuel/ kerosene, because they do not need to be as refined....:shrug: Light is better for gasoline.

i thought kerosene was jet fuel

In every thread tw has ever had like this there has been a handful of dumb ass Americans and equally dumb Canadians.

Yes, and lose most of your population's support in uprisings and mass demonstrations. I love how idiots like this think they can put on a cowboy hat and invade random shit with zero consequences. Canada doesn't need a mass military; it has support from most European superpowers for one reason or another.

Which European superpowers?

The British and French were fighting each other for dominance of Canada; neither were fighting any military power belonging to a soverign Canada. Your population, as it were, had no choice but to sit by and watch while it was decided. Later, when America tried to invade it was pushed out by the British occupiers - again, nothing resembling a soverign Canadian force.

I love how you vaguely point to examples that, in fact, prove my point.

'Canada' until 1763 was comprised of the British colonies, the French colonies, and the natives and Metis. These populations were all elements of the 'native land.' I consider the French defeat to be on behalf of Canada. *shrug*

The War of 1812 was between the United Kingdom and the U.S. but involved a lot of colonial forces since it was fought in the colonies. Canada was considered a seperate entity by the British at this point.

Anyway, the Canadians rebelled against the British. They had American help, too. Eventually they said peace and we became a seperate kingdom.

Canada's a lot of different people and populations.

But what's the history lesson for? Tell me why any country, present-day, would invade Canada. I can tell you why they wouldn't...

why are people seriously discussing the us invading canada? canada needs the us, the us needs canada. either would be crippled without the other.

/thread

Back