Is there any reason why Farrokh Bulsara...

Fonzie

Veteran XV
...chose the stage name Freddie Mercury? Anything behind this name? I think people called him Freddie cause it was easier when he went to school, but what about the Mercury part?

mercury-sign.jpg

The horns are cool but the + says bitch

also there is nothing redeemable about the 'aayyyy' thing anymore. its not even ironically funny because its been beaten to death and tired a long time ago

I don't start it ... but I mean, when you leave a response like that, I'm sure it will only throw fuel on the fire.

EDIT: PS SirBatesAlot, I'm digging the Fonzie is fat tag.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

So you tag before you post, too!

I appreciate this because I am approximately 400 pounds overweight.

I also tag without posting. You're not 400 pounds overweight but I have seen a picture of you with some butterface girl. You're not a skinny guy or muscular at all.

I also tag without posting. You're not 400 pounds overweight but I have seen a picture of you with some butterface girl. You're not a skinny guy or muscular at all.

I mean, I'm pretty sure that girl wasn't a butterface and I'm 5'10" 172 pounds, so yeah according to BMI, I'm probably obese, but I do work out and play hockey regularly.

Thanks for the creepster overview of my life, though.

Back