Jesse Ventura Fears "We Did 9/11 To Ourselves"

Great responses, Taxi. :)

Once again, I agree with some of your more general points (the corporate rule of America -- and, increasingly, the world -- in particular), even if I have a much different opinion on the specifics; especially the Pentagon, since I was there (actually on the lawn at the Pentagon, forward of the media encampment) during the week following the attack and have some experience at aircraft crash rescue/recovery sites.

Oh, and incidentally, dozens of people used the word "missile" to describe what they saw when TWA Flight 800 went down in 1996 -- another crash that I was present at (albeit during the recovery phase only, starting at about a week after the actual crash). I think it's just a common theme. That incident sparked the whole ridiculous conspiracy theory about a U.S. Navy destroyer shooting down the plane, if you recall.

Back to your other answers, I'm still fuzzy on whether or not you believe that members of the Bush administration or corporate officials DIRECTLY planned or facilitated any of the attacks -- but that's perhaps my fault for not phrasing the question better.

What I wanted to know was whether you felt any of these individuals helped facilitate the attacks (processing passports, looking the other way when presented with intelligence about the attacks, etc.) in a deliberate and intentional manner; knowing what the results would be.

Did any of them think, "Yeah, sure there will be some attacks or something, but it benefits me/my company so it's okay"?

I do agree that the Cheney/Haliburton connection is just too obvious to ignore, but I think it's a case of simple favoritism (still wrong and unethical) rather than devious plotting to increase shares/holdings/bling. I bet Dick would justify it by saying, "Well, hell, I was the CEO of the company for XX years ... I know how well it works, and I know they're capable of getting the job done. Let's go with them."

Like you said ... it's just business. Another thing I agree with -- so much of what happens, in my opinion, really is just business. It's the nature of things. Power is collected and centralized among power-brokers, until there is a revolution and the power is redistributed. Then it pools again toward new (or sometimes former) power-brokers, and the cycle repeats.

I think this is easier for people to understand if they spend a significant amount of time around folks who are considered to have come from "old money."

You know what, I'm wasting my breath.

Taxi, get your shit squared away, you have issues.

Last edited:
Brontez did you miss that post a little ways back where I told you that you're a babbling idiot who doesn't even know what he's arguing about?

I'm not gonna respond to some ranting tard who pulls accusations out of his ass and puts words in my mouth.

Sorry, tard. You would have done better with "stfu faggot".

Brontez did you miss that post a little ways back where I told you that you're a babbling idiot who doesn't even know what he's arguing about?

I'm not gonna respond to some ranting tard who pulls accusations out of his ass and puts words in my mouth.

Sorry, tard.

Taxi, go eat a dick.

With a side of shit salad.

Any response to you with more than 35 words is a waste of time.

(I do however find it hysterical that you waited by the keyboard spamming F5 waiting for me to reply) :lol:

Last edited:
Ignore the cocoon the US media spins for you and take a step outside of it. There is, in fact, widespread skepticism about who was behind 9/11.

The official 9/11 story is a contrived fiction. Many spectacular acts of terrorism are carried out by cabals within governments, our own governments. The gold standard is the attack on ones own country to mobilize public opinion for power, political gain, and profit (e.g., Reichstag Fire).

If 9/11 is a big lie, a fake attack, an inside job: is it unique? No, quite the reverse. Most war triggering incidents are great deceptions. The Mexican-American War, the Spanish-American War, the Attack on Pearl Harbor -- all involved secretly contrived attacks, on Americans, planned or encouraged by American Presidents. The Vietnam War and Desert Storm were also triggered by deceptions involving US Presidents. If 9/11 is not such a deception, it is an exception to the rule.

In Body of Secrets, James Bamford, a former Washington investigative producer for World News Tonight with Peter Jennings, outlines the failed CIA led illegal Bay of Pigs Invasion of Cuba and the CIA's ensuing obsession with Cuba. He touches on Operation Northwoods, which would, according to Bamford, show that the Pentagon was ready to attempt to launch a secret and bloody war of terrorism against their own country in order to trick the American public into supporting a war on Cuba.

The Joint Chiefs of Staff were preparing to use John Glenn's possible death as a pretext to launch a war: "...should the rockets explode and kill Glenn, 'the objective is to provide irrevocable proof that...the fault lies with (Cuba)...by manufacturing various pieces of evidence which would prove electronic interference on the part of the Cubans.'"

In light of this, does Pentagon complicity in the events of September 11th sound entirely far fetched?

Fast forward just two years from Operation Northwoods to August 2nd, 1964. In the Gulf of Tonkin, North Vietnamese torpedo boats attack the US destroyer Maddox.

"Three PT boats, identified by Secretary of State Dean Rusk...as North Vietnamese, attacked a US Navy destroyer off the coast of North Vietnam on Sunday."

Later a second US destroyer is attacked, according to news reports. Altough no US sailor suffers a scratch, the American public is outraged. President Lyndon Johnson goes on television to ask the country to support war action. Two days later, the Tonkin Gulf Resolution is approved by the US House of Representatives unanimously, then by the Senate 88-2. The resolution becomes the entire justification of the US war in Vietnam; before it's over, 58,000 American soldiers and 3 million Vietnamese die. One small problem: there never were any North Vietnamese PT boats; the events never happened. In the book In Love and War, former Admiral James Stockdale writes that during the night in question while flying in a fighter jet as cover for the two destroyers, he sees nothing. Ben Bradlee, former managing editor of the Washington Post, during a public lecture in England in April 1987 states: "The 'facts' behind this critically important resolution were quite simply...lies".

Fast forward again: Iraq attacks Kuwait while claiming the Kuwaitis are slant drilling into Iraq's oil fields. US President George H.W. Bush pushes for a land war with Iraq, but polls show the US public is split 50/50 on that idea. Then comes the eye witness testimony of a 15 year old Kuwaiti girl before a congressional committee. The claim is she cannot be identified for fear of reprisals. She testifies that Iraqi soldiers enter a Kuwaiti hospital, remove new born babies from incubators, leave the babies to die and take the incubators. It's a turning point: the US public is outraged, the support for land war zooms, and Desert Storm is launched. 135,000 Iraqis are killed, an estimated one million then die as a result of ten years of sanctions. One small problem: there never were any incubator baby deaths, not one. The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation's flag ship investigative program reveals the girl to be the Kuwaiti Ambassador's daughter, given her lines and coached in acting by the giant American PR firm Hill and Knowlten. It's one phase in a 10 million dollar joint US-Kuwaiti campaign of deception.

George HW Bush: "..they had kids in incubators, and they were thrown out of the incubators, so that Kuwait could be systematically dismantled".

An out and out conspiracy of fake organizations, false documents, fraud, and disinformation.

So, if a new man named Bush is in the White House and helps engineer a brazen deception in order to achieve global geopolitical goals as well as domestic and personal ones, it wouldn't be a first, would it?

Last edited:
Ya'll should have seen Brontez lose his fucking mind and go off on like.... I don't even know what you'd call them... he was agreeing with me while ranting and raving that he disagreed.... then of course he did the usual and planted words in my mouth... the whole time you could practically see him frothing at the mouth.

It was pure, priceless TW, and I fucking knew I should have quoted it. But by the time I jumped back into the thread to quote it, he had deleted it all.

He'll deny this, of course. Or else spin it as saying "I'm not worth it" or whatever. But he snapped, and it was priceless. I'm gonna be kicking myself for not quoting it for a long time.

Last edited:
Ya'll should have seen Brontez lose his fucking mind and go off on like.... I don't even know what you'd call them... he was agreeing with me while ranting and raving that he disagreed.... then of course he did the usual and planted words in my mouth... the whole you could practically see him frothing at the mouth.

It was pure, priceless TW, and I fucking knew I should have quoted it. But by the time I jumped back into the thread to quote it, he had deleted it all.

He'll deny this, of course. Or else spin it as saying "I'm not worth it" or whatever. But he snapped, and it was priceless. I'm gonna be kicking myself for not quoting it for a long time.

you are so ego-centric that im surprised you even know other people exist

SuicideTaxi sounds like he's had a shitty life and he's just projecting all his anger towards those more successful them himself.

SuicideTaxi sounds like he's had a shitty life and he's just projecting all his anger towards those more successful them himself.

This is pretty much hitting the nail on the head, and what I've been trying to get through his thick skull for over a year now. :shrug:

a cover-up of incompetence and hard decisions, not a government conspiracy.

See, now though I don't completely believe it, I can see the possibility of this much more than "lol corporations are evil so they must have created terrorism to make more monies lol".

Mistakes were made and there was blatant incompetence on the part of people who were supposed to be looking out for us, this is clearly admitted in the official report. But for those hard core X-Files fans and miserable losers who just CAN'T have failed at life by their own mistakes, it MUST have been a vast conspiracy by the evil corporate empire that has trounced them personally over the years.

The truth of it is, there's no more cover up than anywhere else where people follow a "CYA" policy. Individuals are going to try to shift blame and cover what mistakes they can to save their jobs and in some cases their asses. But to make the superhuman leap from people covering their butts, to "Hay guys there's a bunch of greedy American businessmen controlling everything you do, and they DELIBERATELY caused all the wars and terrorism to make more monies!!!" is stupidity beyond measure.

But whatever, Taxi I hope you find as much success in your conspiracy hunting as you did with that whole Ron Paul thing. :shock:

Well that's TW logic there.... I'm "angry" and I had a "shitty life" because I tell the truth :lol:

You all are so freaking silly.... I guess it's much nicer having your head buried in the sand, pretending you live in happy fun land. Let's not let reality get in the way of utopia!

Last edited:
Well that's TW logic there.... I'm "angry" and I had a "shitty life" because I tell the truth :lol:

You all are so freaking silly.... I guess it's much nicer having your head buried in the sand, pretending you live in happy fun land. Let's not get reality get in the way of utopia!

No we're just having too much fun enjoying the blow and hookers the coporations give us to keep us from discovering "the truth" :lol:

you are so ego-centric that im surprised you even know other people exist

What does laughing hysterically at Brontez having an aneurysm have to do with being ego-centric :rofl:

Have another drink, muktar. You're better at that than this.

Last edited:
Ok for the record, I agree with your general attitude towards questioning the events of the world.

But dude, my girl was in DC on that morning, driving on the highway. She saw that plane fly right over her head at an unusually low altitude and she distinctly remembers that she was able to read the writing on the side of the jet because it was so fucking low to the ground.

Also if I remember correctly, Bounty lives in DC, and was out on the road that morning as well.

Hundreds of people saw this plane as it was coming in towards the Pentagon. If it wasn't a plane that hit the building, then what the fuck happened to this American Airlines plane?

This will be totally ignored by the skeptics

Back