Conservative? You might just be stupid.

This is an entirely misleading thread title that will lead to the spread of ignorance amongst liberals, causing them to slowly wither their own collective intelligence towards a place that is closer to SOCIAL conservatives, as the article contends. The thread title also calls into question the mental validity of the OP, possibly placing him in the classification of social conservative, as why would he spread lies about a group of people unless he was a bigot, meaning that the OP himself is of low IQ.

Last edited:
So being conservative automatically means you're racist? That's news.

Results are not surprising, but title is completely misleading...

So being Liberal automatically means you're a dirty stinking hippie? That's news.

Wait I see what you did...

I would argue that labeling oneself and choosing a position based on groupthink is a sign of low intelligence. I wouldn't be surprised at all if anyone who labeled themselves as conservative or liberal was slightly lower than average.
There is also the fact that conservatism correlates with belief in God, dismissal of evolution, and rural/Southern geographic location. These have already been proven to correlate with lower IQ.

Being able to show that a bunch of dumb indoctrinated rednecks can bring down the average also does not preclude the possibility that the position can't also be reached through intelligence and logic. Conservatism also correlates highly with authoritarianism, so perhaps the most intelligent few are simply shepherding the idiots for their vote.

Last edited:
533aq0.jpg

So wait. I thought IQ wasn't a reliable measure of intellect, especially when so-called 'racists' point out that the average sub-Saharan IQ hovers around 65, i.e. functionally retarded. Is or is it not a useful statistic? Why are marxists such two-faced liars?

Please explain how most inner city schools that are almost all liberal, have less than 50% graduation rates.

Is it because they're too smart for school?

all the "smart/liberal" people are in colleges teaching theory on running a business.

All the "dumb/conservative" people are CEOs and business owners of the biggest companies in the world.

Back