MEPS is the worst place ever

WarBuddha

Contributor
Veteran XX
Seriously the longest day of my life. By the time it was over I felt like I was going to die. Got the Navy job I wanted though, woot.

you felt like you were gonna die at meps?
lol wait till you get processed at boot camp or wahtever the navy calls it
actually it probably wont even be that bad its the navy

You're a fucking pussy. Meps was easy as fuck. Walk in at 6am do your shit, test, do your physical, jump through a few hoops and you're out.

If you're bitching about MEPS now, you're not fit to be in the service.

you felt like you were gonna die at meps?
lol wait till you get processed at boot camp or wahtever the navy calls it
actually it probably wont even be that bad its the navy

Ya I hear boot processing is like a two day fucking event, can't wait.

You're a fucking pussy. Meps was easy as fuck. Walk in at 6am do your shit, test, do your physical, jump through a few hoops and you're out.

If you're bitching about MEPS now, you're not fit to be in the service.

Mine was a bit different. I took the ASVAB the day before, stayed in a hotel, woke up at 3am and didn't get done till 7pm. It is easy as fuck, the people that work there are slower than shit.

Mine was a bit different. I took the ASVAB the day before, stayed in a hotel, woke up at 3am and didn't get done till 7pm. It is easy as fuck, the people that work there are slower than shit.

ASVAB was a breeze for me. I dont remeber my score but I know I scored high

My day when I went through MEPS

Woke up at 5am, showered, rushed down stairs to meet in the lobby with the group (20 or so), got on the bus by 5:45, got to MEPS center at 6am, took the test where they as you a shit ton of questions, waited an hour in the lobby after that, got called did my physical, pissed in a cup, did my push ups, situps, etc, filled out more paper work, got my picture taken, then saw the phyiscolgist, jumped through a few hoops, talked to another Sargent and was asked if I was sure I wanted to join blah blah blah, went home.

Got a call later that week, and was asked to come in with my recruiter, his sargent, and a few others. Went over my medical background and was denied due to a severe knee/ankle injury I substained in high school playing foot ball, and they found I was recently on depression medication.

I could have kept going through and got a waiver after a review of my mental, physical evaluation, but backed out and said fuck it because I was to balls deep in a girl. Which to this day I regret. I could always go back and do it, but not what I want to do.

Only reason I was attempting to join was because of the family pressure from my dad, grandfather, great grandfather.

ASVAB was a breeze for me. I dont remeber my score but I know I scored high

My day when I went through MEPS

Woke up at 5am, showered, rushed down stairs to meet in the lobby with the group (20 or so), got on the bus by 5:45, got to MEPS center at 6am, took the test where they as you a shit ton of questions, waited an hour in the lobby after that, got called did my physical, pissed in a cup, did my push ups, situps, etc, filled out more paper work, got my picture taken, then saw the phyiscolgist, jumped through a few hoops, talked to another Sargent and was asked if I was sure I wanted to join blah blah blah, went home.

Got a call later that week, and was asked to come in with my recruiter, his sargent, and a few others. Went over my medical background and was denied due to a severe knee/ankle injury I substained in high school playing foot ball, and they found I was recently on depression medication.

I could have kept going through and got a waiver after a review of my mental, physical evaluation, but backed out and said fuck it because I was to balls deep in a girl. Which to this day I regret. I could always go back and do it, but not what I want to do.

Only reason I was attempting to join was because of the family pressure from my dad, grandfather, great grandfather.

One thing you realize when you go through it, joining the military isn't as easy as people think.

One thing you realize when you go through it, joining the military isn't as easy as people think.

:lol: Very much so. You talk to your recuriter, he tells you kick ass stories and how you see the world, shows you pictures makes you think its the best thing since white bread.

You quicky realize that when you go through MEPS, Basic that its a hassle, and you have to jump through hoops and its a long tedius(sp?) process.

I was going in the ARMY for a Airborne Inf.

So, MEPS hasn't changed in 25 years?

You had best grow some patience, you're going to need it. Best of luck to you.

[Army, Cryptanalyst, Berlin/Cold War/Fall of the Wall, Yaddah]

Back