scryer rep

so im scryer, obviously

I just recently started playing again (I quit when I hit 70) and now im on a quest to make a GOOD 70.

ive been turning in signets every so often.. the arcane tome..

But today I bought 400G worth of arcane tomes. I hit exalted in about 5 minutes. Why the hell didn't I think of this before?

Are there any other reps you can just "buy"?

Last edited:
I don't know why you'd bother with the expansion coming out in less than 2 months. Scryer's easy as shit though because half the dailies involve killing scryer dropping mobs, which seem to drop at a higher rate anyway and have larger clusters of mobs. Aldor sucks because there's only a few demon spawns.

Sporregar has Sanguine Hibiscuses, Aldor/Scryer have those things, CE has Armaments.

Lower City has a quest for Arroka Feathers that goes to Honored, possibly revered. That quest is nice becuase you get greens and occasional blues that either DE or sell on the AH for good money. You can at least break even and sometimes make money on it. Outcast's Cache - Item - World of Warcraft

Lame, you could have probably bought signets cheaper. That shit drops all the time doing Q'D dailies, my aldor has 3 arcane tomes and 70+ signets so far after a week.

Good to know, I have to do some AH work on my little hunter on Normal. I'm prepping to get her SSO Exalted and epic flyer before popping her back to PvP. Means I should make some decent gold on that.

Sporregar has Sanguine Hibiscuses, Aldor/Scryer have those things, CE has Armaments.

Lower City has a quest for Arroka Feathers that goes to Honored, possibly revered. That quest is nice becuase you get greens and occasional blues that either DE or sell on the AH for good money. You can at least break even and sometimes make money on it. Outcast's Cache - Item - World of Warcraft

I've found the best drop rate for those feathers is in Vale Shalas. You know the one where you also have to put out fires. You'd think Skettis would be the best spot but I've found it's not, I get much better drop rate on feathers from Shalas. And since they are green mobs at 70 they can be killed more quickly than Skettis ones.

CE armamaents are crap, only 75 rep, best bet is to buy the plant parts before you ever do any of the quests, hit honored then doe all the quests. Then get the last of the rep running SV regular until you have the gear to do SP and UB heroic.

CE armamaents are crap, only 75 rep, best bet is to buy the plant parts before you ever do any of the quests, hit honored then doe all the quests. Then get the last of the rep running SV regular until you have the gear to do SP and UB heroic.
This is what I always do, ezmode CE rep.

Back