Best TW server?

Caswell

Veteran XX
Haven't played in a while (played for 9 months after BC release), but the wife wants to start the subscription up again.

I was on Moonrunner, picked it before I knew shit all about WoW (had a friend on it). A PvP server would be cool. Casual player, I don't plan my life around raid times (though I do like running them sometimes). Archimonde?

Also, it it worth transfering a 70 hunter? Only have a few 5 man blues, no epic flying mount, 3-4000g or so. I keep hearing leveling and gold grinding is damn easy now.

Haven't played in a while (played for 9 months after BC release), but the wife wants to start the subscription up again.

I was on Moonrunner, picked it before I knew shit all about WoW (had a friend on it). A PvP server would be cool. Casual player, I don't plan my life around raid times (though I do like running them sometimes). Archimonde?

Also, it it worth transfering a 70 hunter? Only have a few 5 man blues, no epic flying mount, 3-4000g or so. I keep hearing leveling and gold grinding is damn easy now.

RAF link = 1 - 60 in 36 hours played (on average). I honestly think this is keeping a lot of people playing and buying new accounts. And yeah if you need gold at 70 you just do dailies. There's a good dozen or so on Quel'Danas and that doesn't count the handful for SSO you do in Outlands. On top of Heroic dailies, BG dailies, cooking/fishing dailies, and so on.

Hadn't heard about RAF...and as nice as it sounds, I don't want to have to buy a new account. I'll probably do the "resurrection scroll" thing and give someone a free month.

Hadn't heard about RAF...and as nice as it sounds, I don't want to have to buy a new account. I'll probably do the "resurrection scroll" thing and give someone a free month.

RAF = Refer-A-Friend. Invite a friend to play, and when they make a trial account it creates a RAF link with you. As long as the two of you play together and within four levels of each other you get triple the experience for everything. The link can last at max 90 days, and for every two levels they gain they can grant a level to one of your toons.

It's pretty retarded how fast you level, and people are generally dual-boxing and inviting themselves on another email so they can get two 60s fast and give 29 levels to another.

RAF = Refer-A-Friend. Invite a friend to play, and when they make a trial account it creates a RAF link with you. As long as the two of you play together and within four levels of each other you get triple the experience for everything. The link can last at max 90 days, and for every two levels they gain they can grant a level to one of your toons.

It's pretty retarded how fast you level, and people are generally dual-boxing and inviting themselves on another email so they can get two 60s fast and give 29 levels to another.

Wow will have so much content after WOTK they can afford to piss some away, espically if they want to keep 1-80 as fast as 1-70

i am on archimonde myself. i play an undead warlock. I probably wont start clocking some hours until its too cold to ride motorcycles around here.

the expansion is released in just under 2 months. No point doing anything at 70 right now anyway, so you've got that long to level a new toon or just transfer and get reused to the game.

the expansion is released in just under 2 months. No point doing anything at 70 right now anyway, so you've got that long to level a new toon or just transfer and get reused to the game.

Very good point...all that grinding will mean shit an hour into WotLK. The money is a pain to grind back, but I don't see it being worth $25.

I grinded a bunch to get my gear up to snuff (like, just welfare gear, up from greens and blues) but I think im just going to do SS dailies now.. Im a rogue and im leveling a frost mage, so that tells you how much I like pvp :D

I am just getting basic healing set on my priest, at 1500+ healing now, and going to level my mage to 70, when 3.0 hits I will be playing the paly working out my build and the new way it will play as prot.

Back