Machines dumb question aggregate

Machine

Veteran XX
ok, rather than post a new thread every time something comes to my nub mind ill just post them in here.

I just restarted my account with my 45 shaman and all my talents have been reset and i dont know what to do. Is there a site that lists each class and the changes theyve undergone over time?

Just go Enhancement for levelling, and when you hit 70 switch to Elemental or Restoration (Restoration gets you laid)

Just go Enhancement for levelling, and when you hit 70 switch to Elemental or Restoration (Restoration gets you laid)

I tried that and for some reason I got terribly bored by 30ish, but to be fair it may be because I was Draenei and I honestly can't stand to look at them at all. May also level a shaman on Archimonde with my priest, may go Elemental and see how that is.

Should i bother even doing instances or just trying to get to 70 ASAP?

Instances can help with XP and decent blue gear if you can get the quests and proper group to run. And if you're a tank or healer you can get a lot of XP in Outlands dungeons.

I'd just try to do each one when you're around the level 2 - 3 times pre-60, to see if you can get to them. If not then there's nothing to worry about.

I'd just go for 70, maybe do some instances to keep your gear on par or close to.

DO NOT spend honor / marks on level 60 BG stuff. I've found it's better to wait for 70 and get s2 gear.

Only do instances if you've got a good group and have multiple quests for that zone. You'll outlevel the gear you get pretty quickly anyways.

I'd just go for 70, maybe do some instances to keep your gear on par or close to.

DO NOT spend honor / marks on level 60 BG stuff. I've found it's better to wait for 70 and get s2 gear.

Unless you want a BG epic mount. I've seen most people do that, but I'm not sure how much coin you are saving by turning in 60 tokens for it.

I tried that and for some reason I got terribly bored by 30ish, but to be fair it may be because I was Draenei and I honestly can't stand to look at them at all. May also level a shaman on Archimonde with my priest, may go Elemental and see how that is.

Get to 40 for DW windfury and you'll never look back.

Get to 40 for DW windfury and you'll never look back.

Maybe I'll do it on Horde where I can actually stand looking at my toon. I never liked Ench shamans much when tanking PUGs because they were the only ones I had aggro issues with. Usually because they'd pick their own mob and RD would be on constant cooldown because they felt like topping their own DPS charts.

Unless you want a BG epic mount. I've seen most people do that, but I'm not sure how much coin you are saving by turning in 60 tokens for it.

That is exactly what i did and i wish i didn't because the epic mount is only 100 (not including faction discount) gold now. ~100 gold is WAY easier to get then 30 WSG, 30 AB and 30 AV marks.

yeah i was amazed that they dropped the riding level to 30 and slashed the mount prices

anyway, what addons should i be using for general playing? Keep in mind that im playing on a shitty laptop so i cant use anything thatll really kill my fps

You must get Catorgrapher, Tom-tom & LightHeaded. Light headed is an addon that will display quest information from the web in-game with links you can click on to create way points on your map.

I'd also recommend getting BarTender and Auctioneer

Back