WotLK - so i feel like nothing new or interesting is being released

SkivviS

Veteran X
but that cant really be so...i cant have already heard the best to come. where's the best site to get the latest infos?

i thought tw would be better, but it's been kinda bleh in here....unless all the news is just bleh anyway

so far ill say this:

im having more fun playing the buggy, fucked up, unbalanced beta test

than i did when BC came out

so then tell me something cool to look forward to if youre so smart, smarty

are you into the games history and story? or more into the mechanics?

if youre more into the lore of the game, youll love the fact that its all about recent (wc3 and tft) history and youll have that great connection with it all

if you ever ran naxx, seeing it float over a human city and fucking besieging it is fapworthy

if youre into the mechanics: all you need to know is every class is overpowered and ridiculous right now

and its a lot of fun

i dont care about history or lore, dont even know any of it. i dont raid either because it takes too much time and people get too serious, thus destroying all my fun, but i used to before BC...no some in BC too.

i just like to fuck shit up and run some dungeons and pvp and explore the pve stuff for fat loots (as much as i can get doing what i do)

i play a good bit, because im grinding honor, but i dont like to play too much...because it's a video game.....

but i still love it

Beta is immensely fun. I'm going to really enjoy it now because I know this shit is not gonna go live.

Since they got rid of +healing I have something like 1300 shadow damage (thanks to all of the spirit on my healing gear) and 1500ish with imp spirit tap up. I can kill 7 mobs at a time easily, 10 is my top at the moment.

Deathknight starting area and quests are amazing too, though there's one where you have to poke people with persuaders that took way too long but other than that it's been great.

7-10 mobs of what level??

and what's this youre saying about getting rid of +healing?

also, any sites to read updates or class specific beta blogs? (shaman)

im glad i didnt get into beta because i hate repeating content. ive played wow since the day it released with some breaks every once in a while, but only have one character. im just now starting an alt and deciding which one of two to level, thinking almost four years is long enough for it to be "new" again, but i dont think ill go through with it because it's already irritating me.

funny story about those things, I was tanking stuff in Utgarde on my druid, every time that fucking devilsaur would touch a mob, he would instantly pull of me and get one shotted, even on mobs that were at 50%

Back