[NWS] Girl I fucked around with

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAY GUISE, IS IT TOO LATE TO HIT ON THE FEMALE? I'D RATHER SEE MORE TITTIES THAN ....

Oh wait, Be it Dr Jonez or our new lady friend, there will continue to be pics of titties of some kind in this thread.

come on

NGFM

We need him in here

His nugget of wisdom is NEEDED

Wren will have to do:

wisdom.gif

This is how low we've sunk.
5, 6 years ago it would have been a disscussion of who cheated whom and how the match wasn't fair and the shoucasting sucked and oh God I miss those days.

Holy fucking shit, seriously, I'm dying laughing at how pathetic some of you are. Pretending like you're so smooth with the ladies, and now 95% of you can't keep your tongue in your mouth.

I'm fat, I've gotten laid many times, and never once did I stoop to a level anywhere near this low :rofl:

No, you're dying because your heart is trying to keep up with the fat you add on everyday.

thanks for assuring us you got laid too. How much $$ was it?

No, you're dying because your heart is trying to keep up with the fat you add on everyday.

thanks for assuring us you got laid too. How much $$ was it?

nothing wrong with paying for sex, as long as it is just sex, and not the special spiritual connection two people feel when they really love each other. because paying for that would be really expensive.

I dunno, I saw the first post but didn't have much to say.

You can also take pics when your girl is sleeping naked. I once did that a few years ago. No, I'm not going to post them.

You can also take pics when your girl is sleeping naked. I once did that a few years ago. No, I'm not going to post them.

In that case, you need cliffs. Post 1 has nothing to do with the current 40 pages of garbage.

damn, deflated... it's like when I heard Santa was a pedoph.. I mean not real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back