[NWS] Girl I fucked around with

Status
Not open for further replies.
jonez, why do you do this to yourself

Do what? I'm simply reminding all the people that love to talk shit about my female skills that I've never acted this lame to get with a chick, and that they're being a bunch of vagina chasing retards.

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT ME, MOTHERFUCKERS

Do what? I'm simply reminding all the people that love to talk shit about my female skills that I've never acted this lame to get with a chick, and that they're being a bunch of vagina chasing retards.

Nobody is really vagina chasing. This thread is simply the best option right now. What else is fucking going on in this forum?

Plus potentially seeing Logroller and Vlasic rip you to shreds is an American past time.

Thing is, at least they can chase vagina. If you tried you'd run out of breath in 3 steps :(

Here's a picture of aiden, I assume, from his open directory where he hosted the original pics.

meandpauly.jpg

Also, for you source people, he seems to go by clwn in CS:S and has CbK tags, from what the screenshots in the same directory suggest.

edit: dirty bastard took it down :/

Last edited:
OH MY GOD THERES A GIRL ON TW, EVERYONES DICKS ARE NOW BIGGER THAN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AND THEN SOME LETS ALL FUCKING HARPOON EACHOTHER IN AN E-FIGHT TO SEE WHO CAN BE BEST FRIENDS WITH HER, QUICK WHERES MUKTAR WE NEED BACKUP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back