[NWS] Girl I fucked around with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the thing is, I'm not looking for attention...I will continue posting here probably, in time maybe you'll respect me enough, if not, by all means go ahead and flame me. I'm respected in other places.. I don't expect people who have just seen me half naked on the internet to treat me 'respectfully'...anyways, this is a laugh. ;}

so you didnt fuck that aiden kid but what about another member of tw are you willing to fuck one of them

Yeah the thing is, I'm not looking for attention...I will continue posting here probably, in time maybe you'll respect me enough, if not, by all means go ahead and flame me. I'm respected in other places.. I don't expect people who have just seen me half naked on the internet to treat me 'respectfully'...anyways, this is a laugh. ;}

Are you for real? :shock:

Welcome here, I hope you're thick-skinned. :sunny:

Just the fact that you went out of your way to visit and register on a forum to dispute an already obvious fact. and then followed up and are continuing to follow up on the thread leads me and probably most of us to believe that you are sucking up the attention. You keep responding to the posts with the same attitude as a 15 year old girl would when someone would talk about her.

If you were respectable you would have stopped posting by now. Your continuous involvement in the thread is such a give away that you're an attention whoring bitch.

Not to mention the whimsical attitude towards your naked photos being posted on this forum.

Last edited:

blah blah blah blah blah blah.

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=512534&highlight=photo+shoot

that's what tw 'respects' this hour. pony up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back