[NWS] Girl I fucked around with

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how it couldn't be legit,...although I really want aiden to come back from hiding, oh boy do I ever... >:O

It's too much that he picked one of the few girls who could actually figure out how to post on a message board, and now you are here. The ownage is unreal.

ever jerk it off to her while she didnt know you could see her naked in the bathroom by peeping under the door kelven?

man this is so cool I never got this far with a girl before

most ignore me the first time

but not you

you made a general statement sort of directed at me.

you are the one

so this chick I've been talking to and stuff is a vegitarian.

What should I expect her asshole to taste like?

It's too much that he picked one of the few girls who could actually figure out how to post on a message board, and now you are here. The ownage is unreal.

Yeah, it was a coincidence that mstrike found me the way he did, like I said...but essentially all this boils down to is aiden being a liar, and me being found to prove it. :shock:

i dated a vegetarian for a while. Asshole tasted like her nipple, ie: no taste, interesting texture.

i liked it

Veteran

Last Activity: 10-29-2007 06:22 AM

He hasn't even seen the thread yet, I can't wait. This is the last thing he'll expect.

PS. Someone unban me from #tribalwar :(

Or, more likely, he logged out of his name. Public forum, not pubic.

he said something about veterans adopting the new members, I read that also..he told me to just put a link to his profile in my sig, so I did.. :eek:

wtf NoFix you stepping???

just checking dude

i didn't know she was yours

i feel so foolish now

I am feel hurt and betryed

i really thought it was real

no I can't photo shop like mister Fix

i must go cut now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back