[NWS] Girl I fucked around with

Status
Not open for further replies.
I HAVE NO PIMPLES!!!!

or like 1 or 2 at a time :(

and i dont lie :) MY THREADS ARE BASTIONS OF TRUTH AND SILLINESS

i don't get why it's such a big deal. people like akuma have been lying to this forum since day one. then animo, reggs, and others alike.

It's extra hilarious when the woman in question comes to the forum and calls bullshit.

It's even more hilarious when someone poses as the woman in question to call bullshit.

I don't care what the truth is, this thread is fucking funny. Just what I needed after a long day toiling in a data center.

It's extra hilarious when the woman in question comes to the forum and calls bullshit.

It's even more hilarious when someone poses as the woman in question to call bullshit.

I don't care what the truth is, this thread is fucking funny. Just what I needed after a long day toiling in a data center.

AMEN BROTHER VLASIC....

Have we done IP checks to make sure this isn't an elaborate hoax? This just all seems to be going a little smoothly at the moment. As in, aiden posts pictures, mstrike just happened to see them on another computer also, used the filename and found the girl? At first I thought this was all hilarious, but the skeptic in me is coming out.

If this does turn out to be completely legit I don't think aiden will show his face around here again.

Exactafuckingly

PIKL

Dear Pagne

Hey is it too early in our relationship to ask for a close up shot of your butt hole??

Love always

Kelven the magnificent

Ps I can last jerking off for like 30 second np

I don't see how it couldn't be legit,...although I really want aiden to come back from hiding, oh boy do I ever... >:O

Have we done IP checks to make sure this isn't an elaborate hoax? This just all seems to be going a little smoothly at the moment. As in, aiden posts pictures, mstrike just happened to see them on another computer also, used the filename and found the girl? At first I thought this was all hilarious, but the skeptic in me is coming out.

If this does turn out to be completely legit I don't think aiden will show his face around here again.

why does it matter. read what vlas said. if someone wants to go through the trouble of putting on a intarweb skit to entertain us, go with it, someone else is always willing to do the 'detective' work. have a seat and watch the bad highschool play.

time for more irc quotes and pics and joe the thug from philly.

exactly, for some reason I thought aiden and mstrike were buddies or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back