If you have a Nintendo DS...

it's a rom loader

that and a 10 dollar 1gig transflash means you could get about 15-18 games at the touch of a finger

i still haven't figured out a way to soft-reboot the damn thing though. gotta keep shutting it off and turning it back on.

it's a rom loader

that and a 10 dollar 1gig transflash means you could get about 15-18 games at the touch of a finger

i still haven't figured out a way to soft-reboot the damn thing though. gotta keep shutting it off and turning it back on.
It has soft rebooting built in, you just have to have soft rebooting turned on and hit the right button combo.

it's a rom loader

on the main menu, theres an icon on the top right corner, click that to enable soft reboot (L R A B Y X)

the cheapest you will find is at http://dealextreme.com/ (with or without microSD bundle) but it ships from hong kong so it will be around 2 weeks of free shipping. the microSD is the kingston from Japan, the one that is the most compatible with the r4ds and m3 simply.

echostore has them for $39.99
10% coupon is e1068, so shipping is just about a dollar or so. if you dont want to wait for dealextreme, i got mine in about 2 days.

meritline
meritline also has some cheap kingstons as well with free shipping, but you might get the lesser taiwan version (this really only matters if you want to play that castlevania game)

M3 DS Simply compatibility list - Scorpei.com - Wiki

Last edited:
Although with the R4DS you cant play GBA games right?

impossible with a slot-1 device

you can get a slot 2 device that will complement the r4ds/m3 simply:
EZ Flash 3 in 1 Expansion Pack - cheapest but less options, plays only 1 game, has rumble and other stuff built in
G6 Lite - great but expensive and doesn't have expandable memory
M3 Lite - great and $$ like the G6, except uses microSD for memory

there are more but those are some of the most notable

I have a M3 Mini SD cart, M3 Lite Micro cart, and a Pass Card 3 that I do not use anymore. These are the GBA slot carts and a slot one pass key.

Back