Valentines Day [Non-sinners]

assfrags

Veteran X
Who is choosing abstaining from pre-marital sex because they have accepted Jesus Christ, the Lord our God, as their saviour? The power of God's love is stronger than earth's sexual pleasure. All those sharing their beds before being wed in the prescence of God is committing a sin worthy of eternal damnation. Jesus is my Valentine.

Question:

Am i the only one not going to have sex on valentines day that is currently in a relationship?

Fuck this stupid ass holiday

It's all about the Valentines Day massacure and having sex in a pool of blood of the innocent

fvd.jpg

Who is choosing abstaining from pre-marital sex because they have accepted Jesus Christ, the Lord our God, as their saviour? The power of God's love is stronger than earth's sexual pleasure. All those sharing their beds before being wed in the prescence of God is committing a sin worthy of eternal damnation. Jesus is my Valentine.

Will you get eternal damnation if you give your lover some chocolates and a rose?

Question:

Am i the only one not going to have sex on valentines day that is currently in a relationship?
I probably won't be able to make it to my GF's place on account of massive blizzard.

However, I will make it up to Satan by masturbating excessively.

I also don't believe in pre-marital sex. And I'm not even a Bible-thumper.

And, yes, I will be doing something for Valentine's.

Back