FUCK GERMANY

Deuse

Veteran XV
In 1985 this Fucker Threw a Naval officer from a plane on to the runway after shooting him in the head ...Before they shot him, they beat him repeatedly.Not sure if you remember this but I do....Was all over the news,back when I was in highschool.Was actually the first time I seen something so disturbing.

long.hammadi.jpg

Full Story

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/12/20/germany.militant/

something of this nature or worse happens every other day in Iraq...who wants some chocolate creme pie? It's delish!

The deed wasn't done by Germans:

"Hamadi was convicted in 1989 in Frankfurt, Hessen state, for the beating and shooting of Robert Dean Stethem, a 23-year-old U.S. Navy diver whose body was thrown on the tarmac at Beirut airport during the hijacking of TWA Flight 847."

They did, however released this fucker after only 19 years in prision. :(

Philipsz said:
The deed wasn't done by Germans:

"Hamadi was convicted in 1989 in Frankfurt, Hessen state, for the beating and shooting of Robert Dean Stethem, a 23-year-old U.S. Navy diver whose body was thrown on the tarmac at Beirut airport during the hijacking of TWA Flight 847."

They did, however released this fucker after only 19 years in prision. :(

Highjack a Plane hold it hostage..Kill a person.....Spend only 19 years...OK

Deutschland ist immer schuld, Amis gucken nie nach anderen Länder. Und wir Deutschen können immer noch sagen, dass wir kein Grieg angefangen haben nur für Öl.

Deuse said:
Highjack a Plane hold it hostage..Kill a person.....Spend only 19 years...OK
Yes, that sucks but you intentionally or unintentionally blamed Germany for the killing which is bullshit. The sentences in Germany are outrageous soft, tho.

Philipsz said:
Yes, that sucks but you intentionally or unintentionally blamed Germany for the killing which is bullshit. The sentences in Germany are outrageous soft, tho.

No...Just setting him free....

Tinweasel said:
Deutschland ist immer schuld, Amis gucken nie nach anderen Länder. Und wir Deutschen können immer noch sagen, dass wir kein Grieg angefangen haben nur für Öl.
Translation: Germany is always to blame, Americans (pejorative word used) don't look to other countries. And we Germans can still lecture you that we didn't start a war (spelled incorrectly) for oil only.

Das einzige Land, das bisher einen Krieg für Öl geführt hat, war der Iraq.

Translation: The only country that has as yet started a war for oil was Iraq.

Last edited:
Deuse said:
In 1985 this Fucker Threw a Naval officer from a plane on to the runway after shooting him in the head ...Before they shot him, they beat him repeatedly.Not sure if you remember this but I do....Was all over the news,back when I was in highschool.Was actually the first time I seen something so disturbing.

long.hammadi.jpg

Full Story

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/12/20/germany.militant/

this is the reason they made delta force the movie

well, a "live-long" prison sentence in "hard" cases is in Germany between 17-23 years so there's nothing big about it.

Back