What territory is your server PVP capital?

Gwaihir

Veteran XX
In Burning Blade (PVP East) the PVP territory was pretty much ashenvale for awhile, slowly but surely the Alliance united and overpowered the Horde so that now only very occasional gank squads of 45+ level horde come into the area.

Stranglethorn is the new PVP arena, all day today there were massive battles of 20-30 alliance vs 20-30 horde all over north stranglethorn.

I do have to say, I see a lot more body camping from horde players, but maybe my eyes are jaded. The hunter camp is where almost 15 quests originate from, and the horde would camp the NPCs killing all who tried to get or complete quests, but we noble alliance folk, united and routed the enemy chasing them to the nefarious underworld of booty bay, which is strongly in the hands of the horde at the moment.

Honestly, I don't see too many horde. STV It seems about even right now, but there's not a whole lot of fighting. Most people hit and run. The alliance were keeping the horde from finishing quests at the camp at one point. I came back and a 45 tauren was basically watching over keeping things in line. A few small 2v2, 1v1, 3v3's were going on around most of the area though. The one time I was jumped by a gank squad, a lvl 40+ came out of nowhere on his mount and helped me out.

Hillsbrad seems to be the more 'dishonorable' pvp area. Basically anything goes in Hillsbrad whereas I've found STV to be more oriented around questing. There was a pretty good sized battle at Tarren Mills started by our guild tonight. Eventually a sizeable horde force was gathered and pushed them back to southshore. Arathi is about the same as hillsbrad. I tend to run into gank squads in Arathi, but most people won't camp corpses.

In STV tonight I had a troll come up and hit my mob as I went OOM. I then dinged my next level. He clapped and cheered for me and took off. He was only +3 levels. It was really odd.

TM is fag city. all the retard alliance come up from south shore and kick the shit out of lowbie horde while they quest

and when anyone starts to fight back they run behind their guards

Ashenvale is pure horde territory on malganis. stonetalon as well. STV is a mix. there are groups of griefers (guild <Greif> who cant spell for shit and Arsenal) love to jump people in booty bay or at nessingwary

alliance travel in packs. horde doesnt. we are a lot more susceptible to gank squads. but we usually get together and drive em off.

altho getting jumped and camped by the Greif or Arsenal clan at BB/STV usually results in some of us hunting down only them and camping them, or tormenting other alliance in STV in return using the same methods

or we get a few people and run around darkshire killing everyone we see

I forsee Hillsbrad and Ashenvale to be primaries. Only because Ashenvale is between the Barrens and Darkshore, and Hillsbrad has the two towns within spitting distance of each other.

Fool said:
I forsee Hillsbrad and Ashenvale to be primaries. Only because Ashenvale is between the Barrens and Darkshore, and Hillsbrad has the two towns within spitting distance of each other.

I'm pretty sure thats where we went raiding last night. I got to see a lvl 60 alliance kick some ass.

Yea I occassionally run through Hillsbrad to get herbs further north and I always kill at least 4 or 5 horde scum on my way. Sure some may say it's not cool to kill greys, but it is a PvP server and I doubt they'd extend me the same curtesy.

you guys were way to high and I was playing with myself(hah) all the time. There are always at least 5-6 people on at one time on this server.

Anytime I run through STV, I have to been on the lookout for alliance gank squads, its like thats all they do all fucking day. And getting off the boat in bootybay? Thank god I'm a rogue that can sneak off, I'f I dont, theres 5 fucking hunters ready to wingclip me, 5 warriors ready to charge me, 17 fucking rogues to cheapshot me, and half those assholes are gnomish engineers with a net gun. And they sit there for hours upon hours each day. Alliance severely outnumbers the horde on my server, but none of those idiots knows how to fight one on one.

Even if I, a rogue, get's jumped in the middle of fighting a mob, I never worry, I've easily taken down the mob and the alliance guy with ease, never had trouble.

Gwaihir said:
In Burning Blade (PVP East) the PVP territory was pretty much ashenvale for awhile, slowly but surely the Alliance united and overpowered the Horde so that now only very occasional gank squads of 45+ level horde come into the area.

Stranglethorn is the new PVP arena, all day today there were massive battles of 20-30 alliance vs 20-30 horde all over north stranglethorn.

I do have to say, I see a lot more body camping from horde players, but maybe my eyes are jaded. The hunter camp is where almost 15 quests originate from, and the horde would camp the NPCs killing all who tried to get or complete quests, but we noble alliance folk, united and routed the enemy chasing them to the nefarious underworld of booty bay, which is strongly in the hands of the horde at the moment.

the illidan horde camp like it's their job. fils and I were questing and got jumped by a mage a shaman and a rogue. seeing as how we had no mana or health we didn't win. then they sat on our bodies for 20 minutes.

Back