[RELEASE]Panzer AutoAim Cheat Detection

T

TheDreamer

Anyone that wants more info, PM.

To the flamers, this is an actual application that verifies who is using the cheat and a couple options that help in dealing with them.

If you're not a server admin, this thread does not apply to you.

Last edited:
I was interested in finding out how many server admins would be willing to run a beta version.

Thanks for the kind comments though.

Do you think you are the only one who found it out? Just send a PM to Irritant like all the others who have found it out.

Phantom88 said:
Do you think you are the only one who found it out? Just send a PM to Irritant like all the others who have found it out.

I took the time to write a small application that will help in verifying usage of the cheat. That's all.

Santa said:
Cool. Good idea for not posting it...hence see who 'needs' it.

It might not even be very applicable, since there may be a patch released soon. I don't want to waste peoples time, ya know, so figured this was the best course.

Get an idea of how many admins would be willing to run it, go from there.

Actually if I wrote it....I'd make sure the admins sent me an email from the email located when you browse the server in T:V. And not even tell people which server is running it...then wait for the patch and hopefully ban GUIDs

Anything that puts the cheats off is worth a shot. If this works, and they even THINK you are running something that can detect em, they may not bother connecting

PriO said:
because hes an idiot?

It amazes me at how fast this community is to flame. I mean seriously - did you even read his post? I thought it was straightforward and not lacking any detail as to what was going on.

For the record- TheDreamer - you are a god among men. This community needs foundational mod/mutator/scripter/etc. people like you to survive. Ignore these morons who do not know how to anything other than insult and pick fights...

TheDreamer - Thank You.

Kitrik

yeah, but its not a good idea to post it publically like falkhawk said....because they (the cheat makers) will just look over and see how its detected, then change their code.

Does no good, he's already released a version that doesn't have that 5byte ping crap

drivel said:
Does no good, he's already released a version that doesn't have that 5byte ping crap

Didn't realize that.

I guess at a later time I might as well release what I have, I'm sure there's still plenty of people using the first build.

The new version is a lot more jumpier than the first one. Prob. T:Vs ping isn't as accurate... But anyway I think jumpiness-detection would be the only way to go... Or something along the tracks of detecting if the player is aming at the sweet spot 24/7...

Kitrik said:
It amazes me at how fast this community is to flame. I mean seriously - did you even read his post? I thought it was straightforward and not lacking any detail as to what was going on.

For the record- TheDreamer - you are a god among men. This community needs foundational mod/mutator/scripter/etc. people like you to survive. Ignore these morons who do not know how to anything other than insult and pick fights...

TheDreamer - Thank You.

Kitrik

I mean seriously - did you even read his edit?

Back