VengeanceMaps.com -- MAPPACK

hmmmm might want to remove mine from it until i rerelease them soon(tm). otherwise they'll need to re-donwload the gap, DZ wasted, and frostbite for fixed command maps.

Yea, and I'll be realeasing the final version of Krutch soon :)

But I still gotta give props to you man, you're doing alot of good for T:V

Mappers, please include a version number in your filenames, so that multiple versions can be hosted on the same redirect server. Like MP-Frostbite-0.1.tvm

yea, calder, PLEASE include different sections for alphas, betas, and full releases. i asked SO to deleted my closed beta off the site to upload the public beta the other night, but i dont wanna keep bothering him.

(PS if you could make a closed beta section that the DL is password protected that'd be l33t)

Maybe I'm just retarded with Winzip, but each time I try to open the pack after downloading it, it says that the file is corrupted. Anyone else have this problem?

TheMikus said:
Maybe I'm just retarded with Winzip, but each time I try to open the pack after downloading it, it says that the file is corrupted. Anyone else have this problem?

I agree with you Mikus. It says there's nothing to extract.

CRAP

It somehow got renamed to .zip

It should be VengeanceMaps.rar, so if you already have it downloaded, rename it to that, and it should work.

Can you make a new map pack that only includes Final releases with no betas. I love helping people test their maps but the map packs should only include final versions of maps. Helps save your bandwidth too.

Calder said:
CRAP

It somehow got renamed to .zip

It should be VengeanceMaps.rar, so if you already have it downloaded, rename it to that, and it should work.
Thank you, Sir. I'll try this out again.

Back