Shield Pack.. wtf

munkeydung

Veteran X
Ok, someone please explain to me how in the eff this shield pack works..

apparently its nothing like the shield pack in T1 where you could turn it on and off when someones about to hit u

someone explain now please because its totally different and i dont like.. at all..

why would u change the way the shield pack works. Its a shield pack.. And the people that r going to be using it are Arena players and HoF. If its not how it was on t1, it seriously needs to be changed back;unless that is you can tell me how it works now and tell me that it works better

UHHHHH... i think alot of us can agree we like the t1 t2 shield pack better, because it was more fun, but common man, just because its different and you dont understand it doesn't mean its not as good. in fact, i think its better. its also not very complicated at all, i bet even you could figure it out if you even tried. and maybe it will be used by different roles now? so what? change is good!

Read the guide(http://www.tribalwar.com/vengeance/guide/); it explicitly states how the pack works, and if you read further T:V stuff, there is an explaination of how all packs follow the active/passive system and contain their own energy source.

PS It's changed, and it's staying, so you're just going to have to get used to it

Im basing this off Arena, its not good at all from what ive seen for arena

You cant turn it on and off right away, and when u shoot someone with their shield on, the shield just absorbes it, they dont go flying

use the shield pack as a LO or MO and you'll see how good it is at keeping you alive longer. as long as you arent taking direct discs or nades the difference is quite alot.

basically in passive mode the sp absorbs 25% of damage.
in active mode that goes to 75%.

the shield pack rocks for LO, i stay alive for so long because you dont take too much damage and when you kill someone and get the kit your health is either full again or close to it. rinse repeat

it owns on LO, espeially when faced with lots of chainers. the single bullets are much less effective with this on, so i can getout alive.

Kingky said:
i ho exclusively with shield

I've been HOing a lot with it in the beta. Wierd thing is I never HOed before this beta. I had always played LD/chaser. The shield pack seems effective enough for me.

Back