After using my Whitestrips..

Mirage

Veteran X
I gotta say it's worth the 30 bucks or so, they really do work nicely. If you were considering trying them, i highly recommend them. Its not a hassle at all.

The Crest ones?
I remember using them.
They worked really well, but I noticed that it did some sort of weird thing to my gums. Like if the "skin" on my gums was beginning to peel off. That freaked me out and I stopped using them after I noticed that, but as far as whitening teeth goes, they work wonders :eek:

I saw this show which did a comparison of all the different teeth whiteners (including brush on ones and expensive retainer ones) and the crest whitestrips were #1. Average improvement was 3 shades iirc

i have a box in front of me.. when i get my braces off this week i plan on using them asap

they make your gums a lil tender while you are usin them, but the day after you stop its fine
and they work nicely

Vivrant said:
they make your gums a lil tender while you are usin them, but the day after you stop its fine
and they work nicely

So it's nothing harmful or anything?
Might have to start using them again then :eek:

Your gums aren't suppose to come in contact with it..

orox, yea they are significantly whiter now. They weren't yellow before, but not a bright white either, but now they are bright. I'm very happy. The best thing is I will return it and get a refund, since I can do it.

also what i did is I only did the top teeth first, which is where I am at now.. and I can compare between the 2 rows, it's nice to see the difference side by side.

|vm| said:
Your gums aren't suppose to come in contact with it..

orox, yea they are significantly whiter now. They weren't yellow before, but not a bright white either, but now they are bright. I'm very happy. The best thing is I will return it and get a refund, since I can do it.
I don't understand this logic at all. Is the $30 really worth that much to you that you feel the need to scam?

your gums ahve to come into contact with them
my gum/teeth dont connect in a straight line, im human. the tips of your gums between teeth will come in contact

Vivrant said:
your gums ahve to come into contact with them
my gum/teeth dont connect in a straight line, im human. the tips of your gums between teeth will come in contact

yea, i didn't mean the normal contact.. but you have to try to avoid them.

i couldnt stand them. they were too thin to fit on my teeth...meaning, only tiny lip of the strip would wrap to the back, so it would keep slipping off. they whole 30 minutes i was busy fixing it. on top of that, i have a permanant bottom retainer, which kept a seel from being made. they just kept slipping off.

how did they slip off? they actually stick in front.. you must have big teeth, or you salivate too much.

|vm| said:
how did they slip off? they actually stick in front.. you must have big teeth, or you salivate too much.
both. not wide, just tall teeth. they were such a hassle that i couldnt stand them after 2 days.

Back