we haven't had a good flame thread in awhile, so here it goes. (TW DRAMA)

Gandalf said:
Oh no, I've signed PLENTY of NDAs (including ones that actually MEAN something like protecting our government secrets from those dastardly commie spies and shit) but I fail to see just WTF is so important about shit going on at TWL, TW, or WOFN that requires people to sign their humongous salaries away (rofl) as they work for online gaming shit. Seems to me that some folks are taking themselves way to fucking seriously. As if anyone gave a shit what was going on "behind the scenes" at TWL or WOFN. Drama like this whole thread?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Or wait, is it some sort of super secret plan to go public, issue stock, and become instant interweb billionaires? ROFL. On second thought, keep that one a secret, you'd just get laughed at.

Perhaps its companies that those groups deal with requesting their volunteers be under NDA. Maybe it isn't anything that TW, TW, WOFN, (insert any other volunteer community type org) are up to, *MAYBE* there is information passed through about, I don't know, unreleased games or something that said companies don't want being discussed publicly. Seeing these *are* losely managed volunteer e-based organizations, maybe the companies are just trying to cover as much of their ass as possible.

Well I'll probably get sued for this.... But the NDA's are to protect the actual # of twinkies Colosus consumes in a single day.

twinkie.jpg

Last edited:
biscuit said:
Perhaps its companies that those groups deal with requesting their volunteers be under NDA. Maybe it isn't anything that TW, TW, WOFN, (insert any other volunteer community type org) are up to, *MAYBE* there is information passed through about, I don't know, unreleased games or something that said companies don't want being discussed publicly. Seeing these *are* losely managed volunteer e-based organizations, maybe the companies are just trying to cover as much of their ass as possible.

That's up to the individual publishers to require signatures on NDAs, not sites like TWL, WOFN, TW, Blues News, Firing Squad, or any other gaming fansite. If TW, TWL, or WOFN is requiring their volunteers to sign NDAs about TWL, WOFN, or TW, THAT is amusing. HTS's raising the issues of NDAs in THIS thread just cracks me up.

And Bounty, I thought your reading/comprehension skills were better than that.

DwarfVader said:
Well I'll probably get sued for this.... But the NDA's are to protect the actual # of twinkies Colosus consumes in a single day.

That is a waste of paper then. Everyone sees the Hostess delivery truck pull up at his house every day.

Gandalf said:
That is a waste of paper then. Everyone sees the Hostess delivery truck pull up at his house every day.
They are supposed to be in undistiguishable brown packages. :-(

Gandalf said:
And Bounty, I thought your reading/comprehension skills were better than that.

They are. But I had already thought up my response and couldn't think of anything funnier to say that would result in myself being equally amused. :)

Colosus said:
They are supposed to be in undistiguishable brown packages. :-(

Sure, sure, the packages are nondescript, but THE FUCKING TRUCK HAS HOSTESS WRITTEN ALL OVER IT!!!! Just like my getting my monthy subscription to NAMBLA magazine - sure, it's in a brown paper bag but the fucking return address says NAMBLA.

Not a contributor.But I am down for trying to get fat fucks laid....Espicially if there face is fucked up....I don't need a another fat guy who gets all pissed off cause he cant get laid and starts shooting up a place ...I shall contribute to the get colosus laid fund...

Gandalf said:
Sure, sure, the packages are nondescript, but THE FUCKING TRUCK HAS HOSTESS WRITTEN ALL OVER IT!!!! Just like my getting my monthy subscription to NAMBLA magazine - sure, it's in a brown paper bag but the fucking return address says NAMBLA.

Dude, I've actually been to the address that NAMBLA uses for mailing in San Francisco out of a morbid sense of curiosity. It was rather disappointing, and I should have known better.

But honestly, it was just an international mail center ... really shady looking place too -- go figure.

I had a pic, but it was so bad and uninformative that I deleted it.

Bounty said:
Dude, I've actually been to the address that NAMBLA uses for mailing in San Francisco out of a morbid sense of curiosity. It was rather disappointing, and I should have known better.

But honestly, it was just an international mail center ... really shady looking place too -- go figure.

I had a pic, but it was so bad and uninformative that I deleted it.

The fact that it's in mecca....errr....San Fran says it all.

Gandalf said:
Didn't anyone find it amusing that HTS mentions she's signed a bunch of NDAs? For what? What the fuck is so secret that she (or anyone else in the tribes community) had to sign a fucking NDA? That amuses me to no end. Does that mean that places like TWL require their volunteer staff to sign NDAs? Lol, sorry, that's quite funny to me.
Actually I did find this very funny. Too bad they didn't have an NDA that covered not mentioning NDAs.

vawlk said:
Actually I did find this very funny. Too bad they didn't have an NDA that covered not mentioning NDAs.

In theory, any NDA worth anything says that already.

Back