we haven't had a good flame thread in awhile, so here it goes. (TW DRAMA)

WOFN=bad idea IMO

Who the hell listens to tribes radio :lol: I certainly couldnt care less if TW goes to new conferences about the game...it will be OFN by the time they get back home...and 10 site will have it...getting it a bit early is worth the money? nah. Thats just me though.

old_skul said:
You're full of shit, Twiztid. You pulled this drama queen crap before UVA5, and you're doing it now. Grow a set of stones, and maybe you'll understand that this isn't high school we're talking about here. This is real people, with real lives, having to contend with real problems.

Colosus does not owe you an explanation of where funds from donations go. The deal is like this: if you like TribalWar, and you want it to continue offering you everything you get (otherwise for free), then you have the opportunity to contribute funds. If you don't like the fact that the man got a laptop (that he uses for TW/WOFN official business) partly paid for, then you need to rethink your priorities on what's "fair" and what's not.

You have this sick sense of entitlement that I'm going to enjoy watching dissolve when you get out of college and realize that you actually have to work for things in this world. You're a pathetic sack of shit.
ooh, old_skul goes off for the ten trillionth time.

Beofre uva5, I got into an argument with you that if people weren't bringing computers, they should not pay the same amount, as they were not partaking in all the activities, and therefore needn't bear all the burden. I never once said i thought you and Cheater were taking cash hand over fist.

Cheater, reasonable and intelligent fellow that he is, pm'd me and explained the situation and he and I had a meaningful discussion. You, hotheaded dumb fuck that you are, harbored anger for a year and drop it in this thread like it means something. Grow the fuck up already. Sometimes, people disagree on something. I disagreed with you then, and I disagree with Col spending money people sent to him for a server on anything other than a server without telling people. I don't think that is unreassonable.

The only thing you, Cheater, Colosus, etc are owed in my opinion is respect for the work you put in. I know I do respect that aspect of your jobs, I know it isn't easy. There is no entitlement to freebies because you grace us with your work. TWL admins have long made the same argument, but I justs don't agree. I appreciate the work, but it is a volunteer job, and there are others who would do it. Could UVA6 go on without you and cheater, for example? no, we'd have to find something new for next year, but drop the fuckcing "you owe me' bullshit, because it gets tiring.

I didn't see the press event live, but saw it afterwards. I did see the Aurora vs. RT match last weekend, and it was entertaining, even if they did have problems.
I wanna see more live matches on WOFN. Guess who was doing the play by play for the RT side? Colosus. I'm sure that laptop was used in one way or another to cover the match.

Sojourn said:
It sounds like there is a lot going on in the background that those posts really don't delve into. Or maybe I'm just not very knowledgable about what's going on with TW, TWL, and WOFN. In truth, I've never been very interested in it. Everything in the community just turns out to be full of drama, and it's rather disappointing to me.

I do think Alex and I are in agreement that TW could and should be much more than it is now.
You have no idea, no one does, and its quite sad.

old_skul said:
You're full of shit, Twiztid. You pulled this drama queen crap before UVA5, and you're doing it now. Grow a set of stones, and maybe you'll understand that this isn't high school we're talking about here. This is real people, with real lives, having to contend with real problems.

Colosus does not owe you an explanation of where funds from donations go. The deal is like this: if you like TribalWar, and you want it to continue offering you everything you get (otherwise for free), then you have the opportunity to contribute funds. If you don't like the fact that the man got a laptop (that he uses for TW/WOFN official business) partly paid for, then you need to rethink your priorities on what's "fair" and what's not.

You have this sick sense of entitlement that I'm going to enjoy watching dissolve when you get out of college and realize that you actually have to work for things in this world. You're a pathetic sack of shit.

God Bless America!

That "deserves compensation" shit is fucking bullshit. Don't even spew that crap. Colosus donates his time of his own accord. Nobody is telling him to do this. He can quit at any time.

Compensation my fucking ass.

u guys are over analyzing this and trying to make col look like he's cheating us...

so fuck you....

does that mean i don't like you ? nope....

ef and twiz know i dig them lots....hell, i talk to them wayyyyyyyy more than i talk to col and co....

but i still agree with old skul and sojourn and co....

u guys are nitpickers....

i'll contribute again....and when i do, i trust that it's being used for the good of the community....

so shut the fuck up with all your whining...

old_skul said:

Ok I think you are a bit out of line here Skul. Twiz is making some vaild points and he's doing so without flaming anyone. Show him the same respect he's showing everyone else whether you like his wording or not.

I happen to agree after reading what Col had to say that they money was put to good use all around. However I do agree that twiz has a good point in saying that those who donated felt that they were donating specifically to a new server and that all funds collected where to be put towards that server.

I think Col might have been wiser to make it known tha these public funds were going to be allocated elsewhere. I think your incorrect in saying he owes no explanation to anyone. He gave it and it's reasonable IMO.

Twiz has pointed out that some of the funds have gone towards helping WOFN and that this was not the purpose for thise funds. That's also a reasonable statement to make because honestly I don't think people would have donated to that cause in such abundance as they did to the server.

(No offense at all to WOFN by the way)

Let's all stop getting caught up in fraggles attempt to set us all at war with one another. Explanation was asked for and given...end of story.

herbtown said:
u guys are over analyzing this and trying to make col look like he's cheating us...

so fuck you....

does that mean i don't like you ? nope....

ef and twiz know i dig them lots....hell, i talk to them wayyyyyyyy more than i talk to col and co....

but i still agree with old skul and sojourn and co....

u guys are nitpickers....

i'll contribute again....and when i do, i trust that it's being used for the good of the community....

so shut the fuck up with all your whining...
i'm not pissed at all

this is kind of in respsonse to his last post too.

I just think if it were to come up again, it would be better to err on the side of caution and be up front about it. It was used for something tribalwar, so its cool, it just woulda have been better to be up front about it in my opinion.

WarAngel said:
i think you are missing the big picture.... Col didn't get laid!
I agree that this was a travesty. Unfortunately one that won't get rectified anytime soon.

Vlasic: I don't ask for compensation, nor do I think I deserve it. I think Yogi, Xionic, BigPappa, Stinkfist, Beren all deserve it. They put up with my bullshit and have for a long time. They do quality work on short notice and with no bitching. All I do is give them orders. They deserve everything they can get. If I could buy them all laptops, I would.

Taking bets on how long this thread will go astray again before Col breaks his last post promise.

edit: ^^^ ahahahah

twiz, i know you're not pissed and are only questioning....that's kew...you're doing it in the right manner as you always do niggar....

my point is simply i don't care where exactly 'my' contribs go....because i know that col and co. are trusthworthy peeps not out to fuck us...i'm going to bitch and moan about what? my 25 dollar contrib?

give me a break....

wow this is drama on all kinds of different levels.

oh, and fuck the servers/laptop blah blah... the worst part is he didn't lay the pipe.

Back