Menzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a request under the freedom of information act that Menzo start a thread revealing any and all details about "That other game that we almost made" as aluded to by mister Thrax Pande on or about the first post in this thread.

jsut said:
This is a request under the freedom of information act that Menzo start a thread revealing any and all details about "That other game that we almost made" as aluded to by mister Thrax Pande on or about the first post in this thread.

You have to state which portion of the FOIA you are citing when requesting information protected by the act, and also give compelling reasons for needing the information. :D

Tribes 3 should be a fighting game. Much faster to code when you only have to do two dimensions.

PS: I should be a secret character with a fatality move. No one else can have fatalaties except me. Also -- one of my special moves should be able to steal my enemy's repair kit.

Data said:
You have to state which portion of the FOIA you are citing when requesting information protected by the act, and also give compelling reasons for needing the information. :D

FACK

FSB-SPY said:
Tribes 3 should be a fighting game. Much faster to code when you only have to do two dimensions.

PS: I should be a secret character with a fatality move. No one else can have fatalaties except me. Also -- one of my special moves should be able to steal my enemy's repair kit.

/me calls INS

FSB-SPY said:

why do i love u so much nikita?

BigPappa said:
Damn it Thrax, way to stay on topic :armed:
It's called "Tribes on Topic". I'm on topic, just not willing to start the conversation. It's Menzo's call. Once he says "boo" I'm sure Marweas and I will have lots to say. :)

I don't think the world is ready to hear this...

It may make for some interesting conversations, though. Maybe we can make it a topic for the next Tribes Council. :)

Menzo said:
I don't think the world is ready to hear this...

It may make for some interesting conversations, though. Maybe we can make it a topic for the next Tribes Council. :)

So does that mean there will be a next Tribes Council or are you just trying to state that this will never be a topic? ;-)

FSB-SPY said:

um, NO >:|

not unless i get to be a secret secret character, like noob saibot in mk2
and i can do everyone elses fatalities AND steal spy's repair kit (also duplicate)

you can be that "Toastyyyyy" guy who pops his face onto the screen SPY.

I'd like there to be another Tribes Council fairly soon. We've got a lot of stuff coming up (the event on April 24th, then E3 in mid-May), but after that it's possible. No promises on timeframe, though.

Menzo said:
I'd like there to be another Tribes Council fairly soon. We've got a lot of stuff coming up (the event on April 24th, then E3 in mid-May), but after that it's possible. No promises on timeframe, though.

Very cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back