Leftist Grooming: When is it too far?

ScooBySnaCk

Tribalwar Overlord
Veteran XX
jbaj2dM.png

Just like Roe v Wade where leftists pushed abortion to 3rd trimester murdering infants this is the path they are going. I do not see how this is even legal.

Rachael Levine out there promoting youth gender reassignment and hormonal therapy.

What the fuck is going on..

ok theres left and then theres that, that shit is psychotic

Ya think? However there are no government people telling these sick fucks to stand back. The LGBQT mafia can do whatever they want and if you say something it's *phobic.

Trans Rachael Levine FROM THE GOV advocating that shit for fucking kids.

I do understand it's not Democrat because I do think there are sane people out there but leftists have gone off the deep end with no one holding it back

I think my teenage kids has been saturated with it to the point that they are over it. Typical sarcastic insults they throw around the house completely out of context are

"you're a fucking homophobe"

"that's racist"

"vegan"

Completely out of context. You can yell at one of them to put a device down or something and they will reply with "Stop being such a pedo you racist homophobic vegan hater" then sing "the vegan teacher song" as they reluctantly put it down.

I haven't seen the vegan teacher but they reckon she was on some platform and got banned. She was known for singing a song..

Hurting animals is bad
Eating animals is bad
Sing thing song
and be a vegan all life long

over and over cause it's annoying

Put a steak on the table and they sing it while cutting up and eating steak

embracing pedophiles was always the foreseeable and obvious next step for the woke cult. and ultimately i imagine its downfall

Isn't your golden boy Matt Gaetz, who actually grooms and rapes underage girls?
Why doth the Republican project so much?

Isn't your golden boy Matt Gaetz, who actually grooms and rapes underage girls?
Why doth the Republican project so much?

stop the partisan stupid fucking bullshit and just join the rest of the sane world that believe pedophiles and groomers are fukt up and wrong and need to be dead

We've already seen how this culture can progress to open child prostitution in the Weimar republic. It's successfully been removed once before in western society by a right wing that's less timid than what we currently have in America.

lZ2URvo.png

Wh5ICFW.jpg

dw0q8H2.jpg

speaking of pedophiles and groomers...
yeah, speaking of

Matt Gaetz - Wikipedia

On December 19, 2017, Gaetz was the only representative to vote against the Combating Human Trafficking in Commercial Vehicles Act, a bill allocating additional government resources to help combat human trafficking. [...]

On February 27, 2018, Gaetz voted against the Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act, which had by then been combined with the Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act. It passed, 388–25.

Back