zool thrad didn du nuffin

narmF

Veteran X

/didn du nuffin

long video cliffs
- mother of year refuses to sign speeding ticket
- runs from police
- pulls over changes mind and willing to sing speeding ticket now that she's being arrested
- runs from the cop once she realized the option to sign speeding ticket no longer on the table
- son nearly gets or does get tazed
- cops try to shoot out tires
- high speed chase again endangering her children
- this will end well

Last edited:
The cop should get an award for not killing that guy.

I guess he should get an award if he did kill the guy too.

I think I am going to start recommending that a set of spike strips be placed around the back tires of a vehicle when it is stopped. Or a boot.

This is so simple....

1) If you have the 126 and don't care - pay it.
2) If you don't have it or love to save money - go to court. They might be a no-show and even if they are there - you can get it cut down or thrown out by taking some classes or whatever.

These types of people just do not want to listen to anyone else at all. We are all big bad motherfuckers but none of us is bigger than the law - just give it up and cut your losses.

I haven't been pulled over for speeding in about 15 years. I am so overdue. If I get caught - I will gladly pay my fine for all of the time I have spent above the speed limit. Whatever.

PS: 9500ix FTW

Dash cam says 2013 lol

also

The Taos News reported that New Mexico State Police said they allegedly found two marijuana pipes in the minivan.

Last edited:
I think I am going to start recommending that a set of spike strips be placed around the back tires of a vehicle when it is stopped. Or a boot.

dont know about spikes as i could see that causing a lot of lawsuits for new tires but the boot is not a bad idea. if they made one a bit lighter then the kinds parking police use that would be good.

Way to teach your kids how to fail.

I love how some people like to keep vaguely justifying their own bad decisions on history.

"Yeah I threw that brick but I did that for OJ and Kunta Kinte"

UI0g7Lg.gif

I haven't been pulled over for speeding in about 15 years. I am so overdue. If I get caught - I will gladly pay my fine for all of the time I have spent above the speed limit.

PS: 9500ix FTW

what i said then got pulled over for reckless (was like 25 over). no option to pay a fine :-( had to go to court 3 hrs from home.

made a funny comment before the judge and got the charge dropped, just had to pay court fees. :cheers:

Back