ZOMG!@!$ Sandy Hook was a government plot!

So what if that house explosion was the fed testing domestic drone strikes. Seems more plausible than a meteor and would call for a cover up.

jesus christ thanks, Mr Idaho head in the sand thinks that because youre cuffed on the ground youre a murderer. You dont think that any person that fits remotely close to a description of a guy murdering children guilty or not would be put in handcuffs?

the homes and Lanza if true would be "spine chilling" as fatty idaho tinfoil hat guy would say

why was he running?

Shitty reporting makes conspiracy theories so god damn easy.

shitty reporting makes it impossible to verify whether the theories have merit or not

i'm no conspiracy theorist but the cia/fbi have certainly proven themselves to be capable of brainwashing and shit

there have been plenty of extremely shady things the cia has done to make this a plausible theory considering the timing and political convenicence + use of the event

youtube videos arent going to convince me of shit but i'm not 100% sure a govt agency didnt orchestrate it either, wouldnt put it past them

This "Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed" video is fucking freaky to say the least.
There really are alot of inconsistencies in this story... still don't believe that the government is involved... even tho the timing of those shootings is more than suspicious.

Back