zomg politics

veritas

Veteran-4
Yeah, fuck political debate. It's no different now than it was last time.

The only thing I really don't understand, why are all these faggots saying 'IM NOT GONNA VOTE FOR MCCAIN CUZ IF HE DIES PALIN WILL BE PRESIDENT"

Where the fuck does this rationale come from?

Well what if Obama gets elected and assassinated, or the whole DC area gets blown up.

Fuck off with this "what if" bullshit reasoning

United States male life expectancy = 75.15

John McCain Age = 72

John McCain has already had surgery to remove lymph nodes due to possible spread of Melanoma, a fatal form of skin cancer.

The issue here is that McCain's personal likelihood of surviving four years in office is very low.

United States male life expectancy = 75.15

John McCain Age = 72

John McCain has already had surgery to remove lymph nodes due to possible spread of Melanoma, a fatal form of skin cancer.

The issue here is that McCain's personal likelihood of surviving four years in office is very low.

Melanoma is not a "fatal" form of skin cancer, and it's certainly not an indication that the likelihood of survival is limited. My grandmother had melanoma 10 years ago. Shes 84.

:picard: if you don't know what you're talking about you'd be doing yourself a favor if you said nothing at all

Melanoma is a serious and sometimes life-threatening cancer. If melanoma is found and treated in its early stages, the chances of recovery are very good.

How does that contradict what I said?

Plus I love how you leave out the fun part:

"Once melanoma has spread to other parts of the body beyond the skin, it is difficult to treat."

the nation barely survived bush (so far)

I don't think it's too much of a stretch to say it would not survive palin.

Back