Zeitgeist

nice but that doesn't make up for the rest of the bullshit in that movie, I find it quite disturbing that all one needs to do is take a few video editing classes and put together a story based on more half truths then truths and load it up on youtube and bam you've got a cult following who swear by what you say.

You see the b.s. of the bible and you think that the impact of b.s. in video would be somehow lessened?

You see the b.s. of the bible and you think that the impact of b.s. in video would be somehow lessened?

bible? no I stopped believing in fairy tales around the age of 7-8

as for this "movie" continue to take it as fact juggs, I'd expect nothing less from you

bible? no I stopped believing in fairy tales around the age of 7-8

as for this "movie" continue to take it as fact juggs, I'd expect nothing less from you

so then shut the fuck up and get out of this thread and quit whining like a little girl.

there was another thread about this... if you actually wondered what tw thought... instead the attention whore strikes again.

anyhow these movies were just your typical conspiracy theorist rubbish.

one thing is certain though, if i can get an rf chip in my wrist instead of carrying my wallet everywhere, i would go with the chip.

I'm astounded you'd really even have to ask.

I began that movie high as fuck after only reading 1 or 2 reviews quickly ahead of time that made it sound "earth shaking".

By the time 9/11 part started I was sober enough to realize what a joke it was, and turn it off.

Not a controlled demolition. Conclusively disproven by many professional engineers using not only the same eyewitness accounts, but also expert opinions, analysis and computer simulations to show that everything associated with WTC could be accounted for by a high speed impact followed by an uncontrolled fire. Its completely stupid to plan a controlled demolition and use an aircraft impact + fire as a cover when the aircraft impact + fire could do it alone.

Ignored warnings? No doubt in my mind. They ignored the FBI agent who warned that terrorists were getting suspicious flight training. I also have no doubt that the Mossad knew about 9/11 and likely informed the White House. Mossad agents were seen watching the WTC, an Israeli shipping company broke its lease to move out of the WTC, and there was the huge spike in put options on the airlines that were to be hijacked. Definitely not a 'surprise attack'.

Now, whether they deliberately allowed it to happen, or it was 'just' gross negligence, I don't know. Allowing the attack to occur certainly fit in with many of Bush's goals.

The problem with all of this is everyone's "research" is googling conspiracy theory websites to find more info , then the anti conspiracy theory people do their debunking "research" by googling anti-conspiracy theory websites and both sides just fling bullshit at each other until the people trying become informed just end up believing nobody.

Not a controlled demolition. Conclusively disproven by many professional engineers using not only the same eyewitness accounts, but also expert opinions, analysis and computer simulations to show that everything associated with WTC could be accounted for by a high speed impact followed by an uncontrolled fire. Its completely stupid to plan a controlled demolition and use an aircraft impact + fire as a cover when the aircraft impact + fire could do it alone.

Ignored warnings? No doubt in my mind. They ignored the FBI agent who warned that terrorists were getting suspicious flight training. I also have no doubt that the Mossad knew about 9/11 and likely informed the White House. Mossad agents were seen watching the WTC, an Israeli shipping company broke its lease to move out of the WTC, and there was the huge spike in put options on the airlines that were to be hijacked. Definitely not a 'surprise attack'.

Now, whether they deliberately allowed it to happen, or it was 'just' gross negligence, I don't know. Allowing the attack to occur certainly fit in with many of Bush's goals.

But what happened to WTC #7? You know, the one that didnt get hit by anything and fell just like a controlled demolition would.

But what happened to WTC #7? You know, the one that didnt get hit by anything

sorry, what? It didn't get hit by a plane. That does not mean nothing hit it. Fire brought it down. Fires that were started from multiple debris impacts from WTC 1 & 2, and fires that could have been contained had the city's water main not been cut by the two towers collapse.

Last edited:
The problem with all of this is everyone's "research" is googling conspiracy theory websites to find more info , then the anti conspiracy theory people do their debunking "research" by googling anti-conspiracy theory websites and both sides just fling bullshit at each other until the people trying become informed just end up believing nobody.

exactly.

sorry, what? It didn't get hit by a plane. That does nothing hit it. Fire brought it down. Fires that were started from multiple debris impacts from WTC 1 & 2, and fires that could have been contained had the city's water main not been cut by the two towers collapse.
:rofl: Fire.

Back