Yu-gi-oh!

why the fuck would you cast blue eyes in defense mode? its attack is higher, so therefore you want it in attack mode so if someone tries to kill it, its less likely to die

what is it, like a 3000/2400 ?

and the rules arent random, its just confusing from the way they portray it on the show.

i played the GBA game for 2 matches and now i understand 90% of the rules perfectly.

and yes, i watch the show.

wait the show is actually about the card game? what the fuck kind of nerdy faggot ass bullshit gayness is that

only a cum slurping pube sniffer would watch horse shit like that.

i'm not a yugioh fanatic. i just watch the cartoon mostly. i downloaded a couple roms cause i was bored. only spent about 2 hours on all 4 games i downloaded all together. i dont own any cards, and never intend to.

i'm just a fast learner. thats why i remember all this shit.

TeckMan said:
wait the show is actually about the card game? what the fuck kind of nerdy faggot ass bullshit gayness is that

only a cum slurping pube sniffer would watch horse shit like that.

When it comes to using profanity in insults, less is more.

ya right fast learner that's why you suck at all video games ever even after playing them for fifty thousand million hours

i thought counterspell was 2 blue mana.

/me checks magic deck lying next to computer

yep, 2.

and yugioh cartoon isn't really about the cardgame, its got something to do with egyptian magic, and made up mythology and shit.

Tribalbob said:
i thought counterspell was 2 blue mana.

/me checks magic deck lying next to computer

yep, 2.

and yugioh cartoon isn't really about the cardgame, its got something to do with egyptian magic, and made up mythology and shit.

Basically, Yugi's grandfather is kidnapped and it's up to him to rescue him. To help out, an old Egyptian king posseses Yugi, and only comes out during duels, and is REALLY good at the game.

Hyjinx ensues, Yugi believes in the heart of the cards, and ends up winning every match with some stroke of luck.

I think he cheats.

he does cheat, he uses psyshic abilities to minds shufflel And no it doesn't cost anything to "counter-magic" its called trap cards. i have deck next to me.

i played about 60 matches on GBA, won every single one, and I still don't understand the rules

m:tg is so much better

SonGohan said:
Basically, Yugi's grandfather is kidnapped and it's up to him to rescue him. To help out, an old Egyptian king posseses Yugi, and only comes out during duels, and is REALLY good at the game.

Hyjinx ensues, Yugi believes in the heart of the cards, and ends up winning every match with some stroke of luck.

I think he cheats.

I picked up the GBA game for my son, and when I tried it myself the first thing I tried playing it like was the cartoon.

I got fucking smoked :x

Back