your UI screens, let's see em

Just redid mine last night/today. I started with Ryas' Gradient 2.0 UI from here. Some minor changes, additions, removals to suit being a druid and I'm pretty happy with this:

vempcaster.jpg

vempkitty.jpg

Hey Heimdal, could you post what addons you use? I like your UI.

FuBar
oRA2
PitBull
ClearFont2
ElkBuffBar
Prat
MoveAnything
CEnemyCastBar
Quartz
eePanels
Light Headed
Omen
Cooling
Bartender3
Autobar
nQuestLog
SW Stats
Aloft
CyCircled
Niagara
Opium
SCT
Cartographer
Decursive

Aloft is for the nameplates, yes.

changed it around a bit since last post, always changing it ;\

wowscrnshot082707160221pa4.jpg

Seriously, everything of his looks so sharp. Keep it up man.

But Heimdal, I gotta ask, what's your highest level toon at the moment? I see you post all these different screenshots of your nice UI on different low level Alliance and Horde characters.. unless I'm confusing you with someone else. Just curious.

here is the link to my ui - soui2.7z - FileFront.com
it's a 7z file, so get 7zip if you don't have it. wonderful for compression, which lowers this particular file by about 95%. it's big ;o

tried to trim it the best i could, i leave a lot of addons laying around that i might pick up again. left out some of the personal preference addons like bigwigs and cartographer. choose what you like the best. raid windows aren't setup as I haven't raided since all these changes. shouldn't be hard to do a matching version though.

and about my highest level, i have 2 70's and 1 60. then some 30-50 characters. i've settled on my priest until warhammer though :p

but yeah i have posted screens from various characters. played a long time, but i always get side tracked with other games and alts after leveling a few to max level.

Last edited:
thanks Heimdal, one question though, what's the addon called that puts your buffs on the left hand side called? The one in your picture, can't seem to find it, and i want to move it a bit.

thanks Heimdal, one question though, what's the addon called that puts your buffs on the left hand side called? The one in your picture, can't seem to find it, and i want to move it a bit.

judging by his SS, that's elkbuffbars, modified somehow, it's on wowace, that's my best guess anyhow.

Last edited:
it is, i just modified it with the built in options. i have elkbuffbars2 and not the old one.
Thanks for posting your zip, got a question for you though. What is the name of the addon that shows the Cooldown time icon? Its over top of my chat window and i need to move it. Thanks again, beautiful UI comp you came up with.

Thanks for posting your zip, got a question for you though. What is the name of the addon that shows the Cooldown time icon? Its over top of my chat window and i need to move it. Thanks again, beautiful UI comp you came up with.

cooling is the addon. /cooling for the commands

What's the name of the addon that shows their name/class/health right next to the mouse upon mouseover?

that would be tipbuddy

Last edited:
Back