Your FR gear on vael

100+ i would think for sure when buffed. and have a priest in every group spamming PoH to keep the group alive since mana is irrelevant

is it casters?

just load up on all the green crafted shit (with FR, no stats) cause mana isn't an issue. you can even get a priest to MC one of the spellcaster guys in UBRS for the +86 (whatever it is) FR buff then try vael. i don't even have rings on my mage and i'm close to 270 FR buffed with it

yeah seriously go around and get shit like the FR cape from emberseer and other just completely worthless FR gear.

priests should do nothing but PoH but i'm sure u already know this.

I usually balance dmg/FR gear as a rogue. I hover around 200 FR for usual fights. If we are low on healers or my group is low on healing i max out FR at 304 FR.

well i may have a biased opinion on how much fr you should have since i'm a warrior, anything less then 250 is suicide

mmm I'm around 290 FR with just paly buff, but a bunch of our guys are pretty low (under 60) need to start kicking their ass.

Krius said:
mmm I'm around 290 FR with just paly buff, but a bunch of our guys are pretty low (under 60) need to start kicking their ass.
Tell them they can't come if they don't get their FR up to nonshit levels. It's not too difficult to get over 100 FR using nonMC gear. That's not even counting shit with no stats. Don't let them use shit with no stats or they'll drop like flies since they'll have no stam.

MT's: 300+
everyone else: 151+
myself: 228 with mark as a priest ignoring some non-stat +FR items (using flarecore gloves, legs+resilience, blazing emblem, etc...)

Some stam food and ghetto +FR items will work for vael. Bring 8 priests (we bring 9 and swap out the first priest to get BA) and you should be fine. Tank transitions are harder to figure out and perfect than timing PoH anyways. And priests, rogues, hunters need to fade/feint/FD within 5 seconds of current MT getting BA to help allow smooth transition of aggro.

Sub40 said:
MT's: 300+
everyone else: 151+
myself: 228 with mark as a priest ignoring some non-stat +FR items (using flarecore gloves, legs+resilience, blazing emblem, etc...)

Some stam food and ghetto +FR items will work for vael. Bring 8 priests (we bring 9 and swap out the first priest to get BA) and you should be fine. Tank transitions are harder to figure out and perfect than timing PoH anyways. And priests, rogues, hunters need to fade/feint/FD within 5 seconds of current MT getting BA to help allow smooth transition of aggro.

Lol 9 priests. I wish.

i dont even bother wearing my FR gear for vael anymore. only time i ever wear it is if we only have 7 priests in the raid and i get stuck in the bitch group (which is pretty normal b/c i'm a hunter. hunters on vael = lose)

Krius said:
priests tried PoH, it was to slow. just trash FR will do? mmmm

did i read this right?

PoH is the way to win this fight.

the fight is really dependent on tank transitions, melee dps and your caster classes going fucking buckwild before Essence runs out. when you lose the buff stuff gets significantly harder...so its nice to have vael near death

Back