You'are SupeyDR sucks titling at threads

Blank

Veteran X
Do Australians play sports? I can only think of them swimming in the Olympics and one time they were in the World Cup.

:lol:

Yeah we play sports. We'd play baseball in the World Series, but some country doesn't let other nations in :shrug:

bet they give the Jamaican bob sledding team a run for their money

the have resurrected john candy's ghost to teach them all to bobsled, after that they will all discover something about themselves they didn't know previously and end up naked in a small swimming pool full of gravy with him.

I'm sure if you guys wanted in the World Series, you could pay someone enough money to let you in.

This is the upside of a nation run by corporations for corporate interests.

the have resurrected john candy's ghost to teach them all to bobsled, after that they will all discover something about themselves they didn't know previously and end up naked in a small swimming pool full of gravy with him.

sounds like the win to me

shows the ignorance of the americans again. Australia is a massive sporting country. Won the rugby world cup in 99 and 91. They qualified for the football world cup for the last couple of tournaments, They have their own aussie rules, which is fucking awsome, and they are world champions at rugby league.

shows the ignorance of the americans again. Australia is a massive sporting country. Won the rugby world cup in 99 and 91. They qualified for the football world cup for the last couple of tournaments, They have their own aussie rules, which is fucking awsome, and they are world champions at rugby league.
:lol: rugby :lol:

no it shows the stupidity of one fucking person. Americans know Australia is a sporty country. Dont try to lump this fucking idiot in with "Americans"

Back