You raff yuo roose v.3871

JddDPyk.gif"

this isn't :rofl: but i couldn't help but laugh after the plan landed, thinking about all the people on it fucking screaming. :lol:

2m0s.

Jesus Christ! :lol:

this isn't :rofl: but i couldn't help but laugh after the plan landed, thinking about all the people on it fucking screaming. :lol:

2m0s.

Jesus Christ! :lol:

Looks like the Arabs are letting the woman do more than just drive cars, but fly planes too now! Good on them! Welcome to the 21rst century of modern civilization.

i never understood people adopting animals for the purpose of saving their lives, when they're going to have to kill hundreds more to feed them over the course of their lifetime.

my finger was sitting on the e key in the browser search bar, so i decided to hit enter and watched a few of the videos that came up

I had an idea I thought was funny.

Since so many people have peers that only communicate by phone/text/meeting out somewhere, you could probably write fake letters to people and they'd believe it. Like say you have a male and female a friend. Mail the girl a letter saying, from the guy, that he has a crush on her. But the guy has no clue what's going on. I think most everyone would fall for it.

Back